NHL 90s Series (Atlanta Thrashers added 35/35 COMPLETED)

72freebie

Next is the Minnesota Wild. The Wild weren't technically around in the 90s but lets just pretend that they were. The design choice was pretty obvious here, I knew I had to use the treeline on the hem just because of how unique and cool it looks. The arms also use the shooting star from the logo as part of the striping. I am very happy with how this one turned out. 

Wild-90s.png

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd use a cream outline on both jerseys, as well as the original font used... That was more 90's than the font you used, but otherwise, how much are you charging for these? :P

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I would go back and change the font on the Wild but i cant find a vector of it and I can't trace it to make it look good so I think i'll leave it as is. I still really like the font that I chose. Anyways, next up is the Nashville Predators. The Preds had a pretty innovative look in the 90s with a sliver chrome like material that really stood out. I decided t try something different though and decided to use a really cool light blue shade that is in the logo but has never been an official color of theirs. The design has a large tooth design following the logo and merging with the arm striping.

Predators-90s.png

I feel that all of these would look great with Zubaz, which should tell you how awesomely 90s these are. Great work on those last two especially, there's a scary realism to both of them - those totally could have happened

Image result for zubaz

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Next up is the Winnipeg Jets. I really love the simple uniforms that the Jets had in the 90s but I think that they could have pulled off something a little wilder too. I used the script from their logo and angled it to look more like their original WHA logo. I then used angled striping that increasingly gets bigger. The back numbers are also angled to match the striping. 

Jets-90s.png

Archived