7 hours ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

Damn, that looks gorgeous. Philly, I presume? That'd really bring the smarks out... a nightmare scenario if they really go with Reigns/Lesnar in the main event.

HA!  That probably will not happen.  Lesnar's deal ends after next year's event anyway.  Plus the sooner the SUPER part-timers go away, the better.  I still dread this next year if what I heard and read is correct.

Well, for one, I hope your city choice turns out to be correct.

As for the design, I think the bell could be worked into the logo a little better. Right now, it looks like it's an afterthought, just kinda there. Maybe try using the bell as the background shape, rather than the title belt (that's what I'm reading it as, anyway) shape.

12 hours ago, Shumway said:

Well, for one, I hope your city choice turns out to be correct.

As for the design, I think the bell could be worked into the logo a little better. Right now, it looks like it's an afterthought, just kinda there. Maybe try using the bell as the background shape, rather than the title belt (that's what I'm reading it as, anyway) shape.

I was going for a stylized keystone that ended up looking for like a belt plate, and i liked it... hahaha

I kept the bell as the "emoji" they used for XXXI and XXXII.... but the more i look at it the more i do wanna change things up.,,,

I like my new WM script though. That ain't changing. hahaha.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

7 hours ago, JQK said:

I was going for a stylized keystone that ended up looking for like a belt plate, and i liked it... hahaha

I kept the bell as the "emoji" they used for XXXI and XXXII.... but the more i look at it the more i do wanna change things up.,,,

I like my new WM script though. That ain't changing. hahaha.

I thought the shape looked roughly like a keystone, but I wasn't entirely sure if that was intended. The script is nice.

Love the update.

The big bell is too much.

Here's a few ideas:

1.  Make a smaller bell that is the same height as the letters and put it at the end, kind of like how they used to do with the roman numerals.

2.  Go back to your stylized keystone idea (basically just put notches on the top of your "plate", make it a little smaller than in your second post, and put it in the middle.

3.  See if you can tastefully work 13 stars into the keystone, on top and underneath of the letters.

4.  Maybe experiment with the original WM colors (yellower gold), or go with the cliche RWB scheme.  I kinda like that you went with colors closer to PAs rather than the cliche RWB, but it could actually look good with your design.  Maybe RBand Silver or gold rather than white?

EDIT: It would be awesome if at the next Philadelphia WM they actually used a little uncracked Liberty Bell as the ring bell (and someone hit their opponent with it... causing a crack!)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived