Logo/Uniform Mock Draft?

CS85

Hey folks.  I was thinking of doing something fun with the NFL Draft on the way, and I figured some of you would be inclined to join in.  I'd like to propose the following:  A multi-round mock draft where a group of us select either logos or uniforms, and we can evaluate who made out the best in the end.

My first proposal is rather broad:  The goal is for each participant to flesh out the most aesthetically pleasing 'league' by drafting logos geographically to fill up a Western, Central, and Eastern conference.  

The other option is simpler, to where we simply do fewer rounds, drafting the uniforms or logos we personally feel like are the best, and in the end compare our selections and have a laugh.  

Anyone interested?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I like the idea. Probably best to keep it confined to certain leagues. 

Also, consider whether someone drafts a team logo, uniform set, or both.  Miami's U logo is iconic. Their current uniforms are a mess. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

19 minutes ago, pianoknight said:

I like the idea. Probably best to keep it confined to certain leagues. 

Also, consider whether someone drafts a team logo, uniform set, or both.  Miami's U logo is iconic. Their current uniforms are a mess. 

Right, I was thinking limited to North America and making a decision as to either logo or uniforms for this draft, not both.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

3 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Sounds interesting. I'll participate. 

Ek3YcWs.gif

Here's who we've got so far:

• LA_Angels
  • Rj0498
  • ~Bear
  • pianoknight
  • Infrared41
  • and myself

If ImmortalLickspittle wants to participate, he's more than welcome to.

twitter

2 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Ek3YcWs.gif

Here's who we've got so far:

• LA_Angels
  • Rj0498
  • ~Bear
  • pianoknight
  • Infrared41
  • and myself

If ImmortalLickspittle wants to participate, he's more than welcome to.

Screw it, I'll do it

AwvgSX4.png

24 minutes ago, ImmortalChef said:

Screw it, I'll do it

Good to hear!  

Dork

twitter

Archived