Custom Jersey Maker

ltjets21

16 hours ago, ltjets21 said:

I'm in College, jerseys like this are what get compliments. Besides that I think the guy is hilarious...

Compliments from whom?  Other Lavar Ball superfans?  Are you really trying to buy a jersey of a guy who will be irrelevant in a year (or less)?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The only way to make Ball more annoying is to sprinkle in a bit of the  human version of a 56k baud modem in a blender, Stephen A. Smith. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

5 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Compliments from whom?  Other Lavar Ball superfans?  Are you really trying to buy a jersey of a guy who will be irrelevant in a year (or less)?

Trust me, he would get complimented at a party. I've seen people with Jackie Moon and Bobby Boucher jerseys. It's the thing in college. Jersey parties are great. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived