MLS Kit Designs (LAFC, LA Galaxy added)

TheHydroPole

VH1AdVx.png

Here is a complete kit set redesign I've been thinking about for a long time now. I like to call this series "Sea 2 Sky" as in the second revision of the "Sea to Sky" kits the Whitecaps released in 2016, all while completely trashing the 2017 kit. Plan was to use existing brand elements (the pattern, gradient) and create a realistic new version of each kit. 

Quite happy with the outcome, but would love feedback. 

Vancouver Whitecaps

LAFC

LA Galaxy

On 3/25/2017 at 11:17 AM, Xamboni said:

VH1AdVx.png

Here is a complete kit set redesign I've been thinking about for a long time now. I like to call this series "Sea 2 Sky" as in the second revision of the "Sea to Sky" kits the Whitecaps released in 2016, all while completely trashing the 2017 kit. Plan was to use existing brand elements (the pattern, gradient) and create a realistic new version of each kit. 

Quite happy with the outcome, but would love feedback. 

Vancouver Whitecaps

LAFC

LA Galaxy

That re-designed Whitecaps kits are so much a better concept to that crap that the club released. Rain kit? Nicely done

NpTodZP.png

11 minutes ago, Xamboni said:

I got it from Yellow Images. Paid for it, but have zero regret. Money well spent.

There is a lot of good selection on Yellow Images for football kit templates. I might have to make a stop there and pick up one. Thanks for the tip mate.

NpTodZP.png

Archived