NHL 2017-18 Redesign

ldconcepts

There would be riots among Islanders fans if these were announced.

The NY logo is a great one, and you're right when you say it should be used as a primary logo. The four stripes should be used more too. However, the arm striping and square yokes go against the Islanders identity.

On their own, these jerseys are really nice, but when coupled with the organization's identity, they don't work.

This whole series has been really good, though.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/04/2017 at 5:35 PM, ldconcepts said:

Nothing? Well, on to the next.

OTTAWA SENATORS

I created a simple, matching look based off the laurel pattern found in the Sens' logo, and replaced that with their superior secondary logo.

Ottawa%20Senators%20Concept_zpsagoncg1g.

C&C Appreciated!

Looks great! I've always thought that the Sens should go full out with the laurels. If it were up to me I would either get rid of the pixelation on the laurels of make the dot at the centre of the band pixelated as well (although you could leave it as is and it would still be a HUGE improvement over what they have now). I'm also curious as to how the laurels would meet in back. Also just noticing that on the right leg of the away jersey, the band is cut off. Keep up the great work! 

On 4/16/2017 at 5:23 PM, ldconcepts said:

NEW YORK RANGERS

I tweaked a couple things to perfect, IMO, their near-perfect set.

New%20York%20Rangers%20Adidas%20Concept_

I love this. The extra blue on the sleeve, under the stripes and on the socks brings so much more character to the away jersey. Great job from a huge rangers fan

BP.jpg

Archived