Las Vegas Raiders Brand Discussion

Ben in LA

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

How much of a foregone conclusion is it that they'll be moving?

But yea, Raiders it is.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'd be utterly shocked if the Raiders changed anything with regards to uniforms. I could see them adding a wordmark that says "Las Vegas" to the logo set, and I'm sure the stadium decor will be a bit more "Vegas-y", but I really think that will be and should be the extent of it (if that at all).

The Raiders brand is so well-known and cemented that they'd be absolutely stupid to change anything. They didn't in Los Angeles and shouldn't in Las Vegas. It's a strong brand precisely because it has been so consistent wherever it's been.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

If Mark honors the tradition of his father, nothing will change.  I think one of Mark's main goals in getting a new stadium was to build a statue honoring Al.  I don't think he'll do anything to change the logo.  They will add a "Las Vegas" wordmark to include when stating the full team name but they will not put "Las Vegas" in the iconic shield logo.  

Personally, I don't think they should change a thing. However, if you were to have asked me 2 or 3 years ago if I thought that there would be 2 teams in Los Angeles and 1 in Las Vegas, I would have laughed at you. So, I guess nothing is out of the realm of possibility. 

10 hours ago, bowld said:

Vegas Silver Raiders

of Anaheim herp derp

Nothing should change, but does anyone know if Mark went to a military academy? Just in case.

Mark Davis thinks West Point is how you give directions to San Francisco

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived