Las Vegas Raiders Brand Discussion

Ben in LA

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 9:51 PM, dont care said:

Las angeles teams could to for the same reason. I could see some other owners doing it just to try to screw with Davis but other than that I don't see it getting below the 24 votes needed

Kronke won't. Only ones I might see voting against it are the Rooneys, McCaskey and Mara.

Texas.gif

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

With the move to Las Vegas, twitter is abuzz w/fake logo changes for the Raiders.

Personally, I'd be shocked if there are any changes to the Raiders brand at all for Las Vegas.

The Raiders have such a gorgeous, iconic look that I don't see any future changes w/the move.

Their uniforms are some of the best in not only the NFL but all of sports.

9 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

Done. 

IMG_8310.JPG

IMG_8311.JPG

(The face masks will stay gray. You get the point.)

This is a really nice job on your part. But, I'm not sure if I like the black facemask or not.

As for a possible change, I could see the Raiders *Maybe* (and that's a BIG maybe) going back to the inverse colored version of their helmet shield logo that they've already used in the past.

I don't have time to post an example but, most boardmembers here know which one I'm referring to.

8 minutes ago, GrimlockAutobot said:

This is a really nice job on your part. But, I'm not sure if I like the black facemask or not.

As for a possible change, I could see the Raiders *Maybe* (and that's a BIG maybe) going back to the inverse colored version of their helmet shield logo that they've already used in the past.

I don't have time to post an example but, most boardmembers here know which one I'm referring to.

Raiders will never change, or they'll make minor changes that the fans won't notice. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

I could see them putting Las Vegas somewhere on the uniform. Maybe small under the collar or a decal on the back bumper of the helmet.

The logo could be cleaned up. Similar to a Vikings evolution and maybe a new 'Raiders" font.

Other than that, leave it alone.

14 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

Raiders will never change, or they'll make minor changes that the fans won't notice. 

Agreed. I'm not sure that the fans wouldn't notice. 

But, if they make any changes at all, it'll be extremely minor.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The Raiders, no matter what they call their home city, have not changed their look in over 50 years, and even with another new city, NOTHING will change at all.

UBwef0L.png

Just now, BrianLion said:

If I'm giving you $750 million to move to my city, you damn well better incorporate something related to the city in your logo/branding. 

It's closer to a billion now.

And that aside? They won't. Nothing will change about the Raiders' uniforms. And the move will be slightly more tolerable because of that.

2 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

I could see them putting Las Vegas somewhere on the uniform. Maybe small under the collar or a decal on the back bumper of the helmet.

The logo could be cleaned up. Similar to a Vikings evolution and maybe a new 'Raiders" font.

Other than that, leave it alone.

No. If they want to placate to the Oakland and LA fans. They'll be the Las Vegas Raiders, but as far as Las Vegas being seen anywhere -- it'll be minimal and not on the uniforms or logos.  

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived