Dannian Superliga (Kabana SC up!) (C&C wanted)

NoE38_Concepts

I have already attempted this twice, but I was just new to designing then and wasn't ready for a project like this. Now I feel like I can do it, and hope to improve my logo-making skills along the way.

Now, onto my country, Dannia, which is an island Northwest of New Zealand. It is around 341,000 km2 (Approximately the size of Finland) and has a population of 16.6 million people. The capital city is Kabana, with a population of 1.9 million.

r8ezr9.png

(Not all cities will have a team)

The league logo is a large letter D with a eight-sided star, the national symbol, acting as the hole in the centre. Inside of the star is a stylized soccer ball/futbol, telling people what sport the league is.

The logo is in red, black, and white, the national colours.

vgtvyc.png

First team should be up soon!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

I know it's not a super original idea, but the logo is very much reminiscent of Nagreb SC's logo in my Eximius Foedus series.

Anywho, really looking forward to this. Should be an interesting series to follow. ??

1 minute ago, Spanna65 said:

I know it's not a super original idea, but the logo is very much reminiscent of Nagreb SC's logo in my Eximius Foedus series.

Anywho, really looking forward to this. Should be an interesting series to follow. ??

Thanks! About the logo, I've had the idea in my head for a while, so I apologize if they look a little similar. I can't think of another way to incorporate the soccer ball, so I'll leave it as is, but I can take it out if you want.

spacer.png

I don't think I can pronounce one of the names of your cities but I still can't pronounce Reykjavik either, so good job with authenticity. Looking forward to this as well!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

9 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Thanks! About the logo, I've had the idea in my head for a while, so I apologize if they look a little similar. I can't think of another way to incorporate the soccer ball, so I'll leave it as is, but I can take it out if you want.

Don't mind me mate, keep going!

5 hours ago, Bruins said:

I don't think I can pronounce one of the names of your cities but I still can't pronounce Reykjavik either, so good job with authenticity. Looking forward to this as well!

Probably should have mentioned that at the start. The ç is pronounce like a ch and the ë is pronounced like an uh sound.

I'm having some technical difficulties at the moment, so the first team may not be up today. sorry about that.

spacer.png

Apologies for triple-posting, but I might as well show my first team, Rish Otal FC. I unfortunately cannot make jerseys right now (see above) but I thought I could show the logo.

Founded in 1921 as a way for men the area to stay fit, Rish Otal, a suburb of Kabana, competed for the first time in 1924, In a league of only teams in Kabana. Rish Otal is despised across the country due to their fans, who have been among the most loyal and crazy in the world since the club was founded. In fact, one game had to be cancelled in 1956 due to fans attacking the referees and opposing team after a bad call. The club is also hated for their nicknames, 'The Flagbearers', and 'Dannia's team' As for the team itself, it struggled at first, staying in the second and third divisions until finally being promoted in 2014. Rish Otal has yet to win a title or Dannian Cup.

The crest consists of a roundel with the team name inside of it. A circle in the middle has red and black stripes, Rish Otal's kit design for most of their existence. Above the roundel is an eight-sided star, a tribute to the team's name.

2nb4vnp.png

spacer.png

I find it hard to believe that a club that has never won a championship would coin itself the team of that country, but thats classic Dannian arrogance for ya :D. As for the logo, i really like it, it has an iconic look to it which is fitting for this team as you described it. Looking forward to more!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Sorry for so much time between posts, I've had designer's block for a few days. Still no jerseys, apologies about that.

Next up is Jonore United, our second team from Kabana.

In Dannian, 'Jonore' means 'West', which is where the club's stadium is. Jonore was founded in 1971 after players who weren't getting paid enough broke away from Kabana SC, a team featured later in this series. Early on, matches between the two clubs were so intense that is wasn't uncommon to see one player per side arrested per game. Thankfully, this hasn't happened in recent years, but the 'Dirpizimi Ubetshëm' or 'Eternal Derby' is still one of the fiercest rivalries in world soccer/futbol. As for the team on the field, Jonore was a team that had extremely high expectations each year, but never reached them. That all changed in 2014, when management signed Dannian International striker Shaman Ayaçi, who made an immediate impact, leading the league in scoring his first season. in the offseason, management made more great moves, which propelled 'the Lions' to their first league title and Dannian Cup, both in 2015.

The club's crest features a shield containing a white sash, a symbol of Kabana. Also in the shield is a red lion, the team's mascot. On top of the shield is the word JONORE, which pays tribute to another one of the team's nicknames, 'The Team of the West'.

I'm experimenting with a new template for the logos, feedback on which one you prefer is appreciated!

c8b9d.png

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

I use paint.net for my logos and jerseys, although the latter isn't really working for me right now. If you want to learn how to use it, I'll gladly help.

Thank you so much... I'm still in the process of developing handmade drawings. But I would like to try the logos in some program that can be easy and handle. (Although I use Photoshop a lot). If you can help me, with some tips, I'll be very grateful.

Kabana Sports Club

Founded in 1908 by a wealthy family, KSC was Kabana's sports hub for its first few years of existence, offering many different sports and other activities. In 1939, the club formed its first competitive soccer/futbol team, which would compete in the Dannian Superliga. However in the following decades poor form on the field would lead to poor attendance, which led to less and less money being made by the team. The situation eventually got so bad that some players broke away to form Jonore United, the club's main rivals. KSC's fans, who mainly compose of upper-class citizens, call United 'A Khatarë' or 'The Traitors'. Despite putting up good numbers in recent years, KSC have dropped to near the bottom of the league, without any titles. The team has won 1 Dannian Cup, in 2013.

When the club was first founded, its locations raised blue flags with a white stripe, with a KSC monogram in the middle. This has been their logo for most of their existence.

5e68no.png

Here are some standings for those interested.

2eoxwyo.png

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Dannian Superliga (Kabana SC up!) (C&C wanted)

Archived