High School Re-Brand | AWHS Bishops (Looking for criticism)

XenonDesigns

So a local high school of mine has been really trying to get away from this old logo and I decided to try an remake it, after all they mistakenly put it on their football field so they can't wipe it away forever.

There's something off about my design that I can't quite put my finger on so that's why I'm looking for to C&C before I move onto working on jerseys and other branding.

1.png

bishop.png

This was pretty difficult to do, especially the little staff which was nearly impossible.

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Even if you want to leave one half completely shadowed, you could contour it around the nose and other features just to make the geometry a little less rough. I really like the overall design though, well done!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

I've been experimenting with many different styles and ways of improving the design including making it a full-face and lots of other elements. But, I decided I didn't want to go too far away from the original logo so I updated the nose, mouth and added an eye to the left side to match the original. I have also made a few soccer jerseys and a secondary logo which is an update of their current primary.

In my opinion, the nose makes him look like a scarecrow but it looks even weirder without it. 

bishopss.thumb.png.d3b698745e0cbc0b95f8290637c2a9c9.png

dseg.thumb.png.a289e8b0a3a37ce847326e1752559c25.png

3.thumb.png.466d562c38aa829105dc62fa0c8541ce.png

58dc1bdfecdd6_adub.thumb.png.b5aab5520abe0f0cc37a9a5fbb13a90d.png

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Archived