Pistons alternate logo from 90's

pepis21

I've only ever seen it on that shooting shirt. There were a few logos back then that were only used on shooting shirts/warmups. I've got a great Bullets shooting shirt from '96 with a lovely-looking logo I never saw anywhere else - I'll try and get a photo when I get home.

1 hour ago, Discogod said:

I've only ever seen it on that shooting shirt. There were a few logos back then that were only used on shooting shirts/warmups. I've got a great Bullets shooting shirt from '96 with a lovely-looking logo I never saw anywhere else - I'll try and get a photo when I get home.

Please do - I'd like to see that.

53 minutes ago, JerseyJosh said:

how long until the next thread is - Favorite NBA warmups

If it hasn't already been done...

Working on it now ... 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

But, seriously, I think this was around the time the NBA started going with generic warm-ups and shooting shirts. Which is a shame, because there are so many classic and unique warm-ups throughout NBA history.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Here you go, it's an older photo but gives a good view of the logo. I spent over 15 years trying to find one of these, purely because I loved that logo. It's far too big to ever wear (I'm 6'3" and it comes down almost to my knees) but it's a nice piece for the collection nonetheless. The back simply has "Bullets" in red-on-white lettering.

267544_10150664675865346_4555657_n.jpg?o

From what I remember, Champion made 3 different shooting shirt designs that teams could pick from around this time.

46 minutes ago, Discogod said:

Here you go, it's an older photo but gives a good view of the logo. I spent over 15 years trying to find one of these, purely because I loved that logo. It's far too big to ever wear (I'm 6'3" and it comes down almost to my knees) but it's a nice piece for the collection nonetheless. The back simply has "Bullets" in red-on-white lettering.

267544_10150664675865346_4555657_n.jpg?o

From what I remember, Champion made 3 different shooting shirt designs that teams could pick from around this time.

Some of them had the team logo or alternate logo on the front as well. 

7357_329_96lal_2_l.thumb.jpg.b466783d5e582c5fed85cff065908571.jpg

kimball banner.png

I found this whilst Googling ... thought it was pretty cool. 

Slap a number on that puppy and you have a sleeved jersey I wouldn't be THAT mad at.

thumb.jpg.7cebfa6c6e204aef903f134ffa4fc38a.jpg

kimball banner.png

3 hours ago, JerseyJosh said:

how long until the next thread is - Favorite NBA warmups

If it hasn't already been done...

flogging_a_dead_horse.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

5 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Anyone like these Spurs warmups from the mid 90's?

spurs-fiesta-colors_wusrij4wgpjf1u0asklx

Same guy must have designed the London 2012 Olympic logo. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived