Players on the "RIGHT" Team, but "WRONG" Uniform

8607-8Fr.jpg

Jeff Bagwell in the 'rainbow-shoulders' Astros uniform.

0118_spt_raines_2001_400crop.jpg?quality

Tim Raines in the pinstriped Expos uniform set.

And...

0906977fa0944423912c743c5dbf540b.jpg

Los Angeles Kings legend Luc Robitaille spent only two years (the last two years of this uniform set's run, as a matter of fact) in the purple and gold unis.

UBwef0L.png

Bobby Orr in The wrong jersey, and wrong number

BB320A04-B11C-4902-A6B6-F737D47D0633.jpg

Alexei Kovalev played five seasons with the Penguins from 1994-2001, and played 20 games with the team in 2011

106AA046-BFB9-47D4-BAB6-2FAC26ACB858.jpg

When Jarmir Jagr wore this jersey it was still an alternate, and had yet to been promoted to full time away jersey.

5196555C-FD66-4518-9648-E36CD469B115_1.jAlex Ovechkin played in this uniform the first two seasons with Washington before the Edge era

BFC65B98-7C6C-4D3A-BD00-2C86F19EBC3F.jpg

Post names with the photos.  Not everyone that's famous to you is famous to everyone... especially hockey players.

• Like 15

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 hours ago, Yippy said:

06b6ca55ea6078795e111db15d8f00d7.jpg

Alright  I'm throwing the flag on including 3rd jerseys or one off throwbacks in this thread.  You'd just get out of hand with those as every player under the sun has worn one at one time or another.

It's much more interesting (and probably the intent of the OP) to post guys wearing a team's regular uniform at that time that isnt the look you associate him with for that team.    

• Like 13

3 hours ago, BrianLion said:

Alright  I'm throwing the flag on including 3rd jerseys or one off throwbacks in this thread.  You'd just get out of hand with those as every player under the sun has worn one at one time or another.

It's much more interesting (and probably the intent of the OP) to post guys wearing a team's regular uniform at that time that isnt the look you associate him with for that team.    

This is me stomping on your flag and setting it ablaze 

GretzkyOldThird.jpg

• Like 1