2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs Uniforms

Mr. Krabs

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

Of the teams that will likely make the playoffs, Ottawa might, Sharks might, Ducks could but probably wont.  Oilers probably will, since the orange jersey is the home jersey next season.

Sharks will never wear their "Black Armor" jerseys in the playoffs again due to past history of doing so and the success of last year. I am willing to bet a very good amount of money on it.

kingssharks.thumb.jpg.7f807c44dbc2aec64e0162afc69808a7.jpg

Ex: The 2014 reverse sweep.

Edmonton is confirmed. Minnesota is almost definite. They have always worn their 3rds in the playoffs since they were introduced. Washington is possible, they wore the road alternates last year in the playoffs. The only other teams I could see doing it is Ottawa or Anaheim.

1 hour ago, njdevs7 said:

Edmonton is confirmed. Minnesota is almost definite. They have always worn their 3rds in the playoffs since they were introduced. Washington is possible, they wore the road alternates last year in the playoffs. The only other teams I could see doing it is Ottawa or Anaheim.

Ottawa's very unlikely. They have no history of doing so and in all likelihood the heritage =O= will be put on the shelf for at least next season with the alternates disappearing, so it makes no sense why they'd switch now.

1 hour ago, njdevs7 said:

I would be so happy if the Ducks did, but they didn't bother with it last year so I'm not counting on it.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

33 minutes ago, TorinK92 said:

Ottawa's very unlikely. They have no history of doing so and in all likelihood the heritage =O= will be put on the shelf for at least next season with the alternates disappearing, so it makes no sense why they'd switch now.

I just think there's a small chance because of the rumors of them going =O= full time next year, but yea, I don't think they will either.

49 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

It's probably not going to happen, but I would love it if the Jackets wore their alternates at home in the postseason. The Union+Steel Blue combo vs the Penguins' bright yellow would be a phenomenal matchup.

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I actually don't like the CBJ thirds that much. I like their regular jersey better.

I saw on Twitter over the weekend that the Flames might be wearing their thirds/throwbacks at home for the playoffs.

The Capitals I still believe are doing the same.  Wearing their thirds for the home portion of the playoffs.

1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

I saw on Twitter over the weekend that the Flames might be wearing their thirds/throwbacks at home for the playoffs.

The Capitals I still believe are doing the same.  Wearing their thirds for the home portion of the playoffs.

Where did you see this Calgary news? Just curious. I actually like Calgary better with black. Although we all know that the edge template ruined those jerseys. I wonder if this means they are going the throwback route next year with the new Adidas jerseys

Archived