Pistons Logo Change

Fuhrms

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ agreed.

now that you point it out...I wonder if they'll be adding a "Little Caesers Arena" logo to the timeline area? would be great if it was kept clean, but I have a feeling that that's wishful thinking.

(maybe this, but in all black. or maybe just the text area in all black)

LCA-Hero_thumb.jpg

1 hour ago, bushy said:

It looks good. They got rid of the college lanes and spaced out baseline text?

That happened last season - the only difference here is the removal of the Palace logo (for obvious reasons) and the updating of the center court logo. Definitely looks good though.

3 hours ago, Conrad. said:

I wonder if they'll be adding a "Little Caesers Arena" logo to the timeline area? would be great if it was kept clean, but I have a feeling that that's wishful thinking.

Begs the question... why wasn't that already part of the court design? If they do add that (seems inevitable), a white text version near the timelines would seem like the way to go.

9 hours ago, Sleeper66 said:

Begs the question... why wasn't that already part of the court design? If they do add that (seems inevitable), a white text version near the timelines would seem like the way to go.

It probably wasn't already on the court because it was suppose to be used during the 2016-17 season when they were still playing at The Palace.

bSLCtu2.png

14 hours ago, Conrad. said:

^ agreed.

now that you point it out...I wonder if they'll be adding a "Little Caesers Arena" logo to the timeline area? would be great if it was kept clean, but I have a feeling that that's wishful thinking.

(maybe this, but in all black. or maybe just the text area in all black)

LCA-Hero_thumb.jpg

Sadly, I have a feeling they are going to add the logo to the court and when they do I also hope it is all black like it was at the Palace. However, I feel like they'll make it orange and black like center ice.

Archived