RyanMcD29

Tank in the news

570 posts in this topic

I know we don't like to speak ill of the banned but... GUESS WHO HAPPENED TO SHOW UP ON A NEWS 4 REPORT THAT'S GOING VIRAL TODAY http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Train-Derail-New-York-Penn-Station-How-to-Get-Home-Mets-Game-Commute-Alternatives-Guide-Amtrak-NJ-Transit-Long-Island-Rail-Road-MTA-Service-Change-417976133.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand

(EDIT looks like they changed the video, but it's on their other platforms)

10 people like this

5 minutes ago, RyanMcD29 said:

Tank is having:

Image result for wow mst3k gif

6 minutes ago, RyanMcD29 said:

Image result for wow mst3k gif

13 minutes ago, RyanMcD29 said:

Well, I guess this completely puts to rest my old theory that he was just trolling the place.  I think we can all picture that as a post.

19 people like this

17 minutes ago, RyanMcD29 said:

I know we don't like to speak ill of the banned but... GUESS WHO HAPPENED TO SHOW UP ON A NEWS 4 REPORT THAT'S GOING VIRAL TODAY http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Train-Derail-New-York-Penn-Station-How-to-Get-Home-Mets-Game-Commute-Alternatives-Guide-Amtrak-NJ-Transit-Long-Island-Rail-Road-MTA-Service-Change-417976133.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand

I have never laughed harder than I did when his voice cracked. Dear god, it's just a manifestation of what I pictured every TNak post ever to be. Marvelous, in a word. Marvelous.

This is the greatest moment in CCSLC history.

19 people like this

28 minutes ago, RyanMcD29 said:

1 person likes this

A deadly train crash, and five people injured. But at least Tank's priorities are in order.

8 people like this

Vintage NJTnak meltdown.

Day made.

3 people like this

13 minutes ago, wildwing64 said:

A deadly train crash, and five people injured. But at least Tank's priorities are in order.

Tank really loves his Metropolitans baseball.  

49 minutes ago, RyanMcD29 said:

Classic Tnak being the level headed one in a serious situation

Oh no.............no.........nononono......

1 person likes this

You guys are such jerks. The man didn't have much when he still had this place; he also had Opening Day Mets and now that's gone.

Someone put a camera in front of a freaking out fat guy to humiliate him and it worked.

5 people like this

He made it to the game.

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

You guys are such jerks. The man didn't have much when he still had this place; he also had Opening Day Mets and now that's gone.

Someone put a camera in front of a freaking out fat guy to humiliate him and it worked.

You da real MVP. 

1 person likes this

First thought, no joke: That guy looks like Tank, but he looks slimmer than he used to. I could be wrong. 

Second thought: oh my god the guy who used to ruins threads with crazy freakouts on my favorite message board is doing it on the news.

Third thought: I hope this doesn't go viral. 

Fourth thought: yeah this is 100% going viral.

14 people like this

I want so bad for this to be made into one of those news reel rap videos. 

He's climbin in yo subways, snatchin yo Mets games up. 

Sports Illustrated tweeted Tank's freakout :o

7 people like this

Barstool did too. This is going well beyond our little slice of the internet.

1 person likes this

This is the greatest day of my life on these boards

5 people like this

From Barstool:

I literally can’t love a dude more than I love this dude. Reminds me of Newman from Seinfeld a little bit. Just going absolutely bananas about missing the Mets opener because of the commuter rail problems. Like this guys has been waiting for Opening Day the second the Mets got bounced from the playoffs. Probably slept in that gear last night. Absolutely mortified that he missed the opener. I need his ass on Barstool Radio asap. KFC has to take this dude to a Mets game. Has to. I’ve never needed more of a guy in my life that I didn’t know existed 2 seconds ago more than this dude.

Barstool isn't wrong.

7 people like this