RyanMcD29

Tank in the news

441 posts in this topic

Neck hurts from smh'ing thru this entire sh1t.

2 people like this

On 08/04/2017 at 8:39 PM, cubsfan2015 said:

The Tank Rage.

Tankenstein

Tnak Attack is beautiful, but it only works if you pronounce "T-nak" instead of typing Tnak but mentally change the pronunciation to "Tank" automatically.

1 person likes this

y'all still talkin smack bout mah dude tank, tisk tisk

Tnak is pronounced "Tank". Like how Favre is "Farve". 

So the Tnakening would work. 

7 people like this

21 hours ago, Cujo said:

Neck hurts from smh'ing thru this entire sh1t.

My jaw hurts from LOLing at the last two pages . . . particularly "The Tnakening."

EDIT:  Sorry, "The Tankening."

There is no way any of this can go wrong.

There is no way that he doesn't get fired for a political rant that goes too far...

I've said this a lot lately, but I've never meant it more..

What a time to be alive.

3 people like this

30 minutes ago, Brass said:

There is no way that he doesn't get fired for a political rant that goes too far...

Gerry Callahan still has a job at WEEI.

1 person likes this

I know nothing about Barstool Sports. Does this mean Tank going to be a talk show host or something? 

1 minute ago, infrared41 said:

I know nothing about Barstool Sports. Does this mean Tank going to be a talk show host or something? 

I assume he's going to be featured as a "local smokeshow".

I'm not entirely familiar with Barstool either honestly, but one dude I played softball with the past few years does their podcasts (or something).

Barstool Sports is a terrible place. Hypereducated New Englanders playing the parts of douchebros. Burn it down.

Jay Brice

5 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

The video made it seem like he's going to be their web guy between 12 AM and 6 AM on weekends.

Interesting observation from there: they guy said that Tnak claimed that he essentially sleeps in 45 minute "shifts."  That explains why he'd be posting like crazy at 4 AM.

7 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Barstool Sports is a terrible place. Hypereducated New Englanders playing the parts of douchebros. Burn it down.

The guys I saw in that clip brought to mind quite a few things - "hypereducated" wasn't any of them. B)

EDIT: Is Barstool Sports the place where that woman (can't recall her name) went off on a racist rant a while back?  

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Jay Brice

Oh my god that's poetry. Jay Bruce on the loose rhymes, and he still missed the typo!

30 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

The guys I saw in that clip brought to mind quite a few things - "hypereducated" wasn't any of them. B)

No.  I don't know Barstool too well, either but I've always felt like it caters to the lowest common denominator.

EDIT: Is Barstool Sports the place where that woman (can't recall her name) went off on a racist rant a while back?  

I don't think so.  I think it was actually a bit more mainstream, but I can't think of her name, either.

I was thinking the internet had moved on.  A little publicity for Tank's site, some free tickets; not to shabby.  Now he's landing on the fringe of the fringe of sports media...I hope this does not cost him his real job.

30 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

2 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

I don't think so.  I think it was actually a bit more mainstream, but I can't think of her name, either.

It was Barstool Sports. Link.

So they really put the "stool" in Barstool

56 minutes ago, LMU said:

The video made it seem like he's going to be their web guy between 12 AM and 6 AM on weekends.

Interesting observation from there: they guy said that Tnak claimed that he essentially sleeps in 45 minute "shifts."  That explains why he'd be posting like crazy at 4 AM.

Is there one thing at all Tnak does that can be considered "healthy"?  My god.  How the hell has he managed to live this long?