Recommended Posts

Bucfan56    3,680

Oh my God Tnak is gonna wind up with his own radio show, isn't he? 

 

 

 

 

 

EDIT: Oh no, in today's world, this is probably true. We're all :censored:ED. 

 

http://www.12up.com/posts/4816326-video-angry-mets-fan-freaks-out-after-train-causes-him-to-miss-game

 

Quote

This guy probably would've loved being at the game. But on the plus side, if he ran for office in New Jersey he'd immediately be the frontrunner in any race.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brass    1,605

There's gotta be an extended cut of the interview where TNak blames liberals, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McCarthy    6,598

My significant other couldn't have cared any less when I explained why I got up from the couch and walked around in disbelief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mattb6    560

I can't explain the surprise i felt when i saw Frank Fleming on my instagram feed freaking out on Barstool's account. My jaw dropped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HedleyLamarr    1,309

My god, this is classic Tnak.  His tirade sounded exactly like one of his posts.

 

The best part, as always, are the comments.  I want one of you clowns to post "what is this im in phone" on that channel's Facebook post about Tnak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GFB    757

When I was made aware that Tank was going viral (h/t to raysox), imagine my relief when I discovered that he had only missed a train.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
infrared41    3,666
14 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

My god, this is classic Tnak.  His tirade sounded exactly like one of his posts.

 

The best part, as always, are the comments.  I want one of you clowns to post "what is this im in phone" on that channel's Facebook post about Tnak.

 

Why don't you do it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HedleyLamarr    1,309
8 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

 

Why don't you do it? 

Because I'm not putting my identity out there for you folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Still MIGHTY    1,858
Just now, HedleyLamarr said:

Because I'm not putting my identity out there for you folks.

 

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
infrared41    3,666
18 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

Because I'm not putting my identity out there for you folks.

 

Because we all are dying to know your secret identity? Dude, no offense, but I give exactly zero :censored:s about your "real life." Odds are I'm not in the minority on that. B)

 

EDIT: I respect that you don't want your name out there for everyone to see, but you could have found a better way of asking someone else to do your dirty work. Like maybe not calling us "clowns." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vicfurth    370
20 minutes ago, Still MIGHTY said:

tank2.png.6f07a9f3e2dac1dd334b1aa4087d539d.png

 

Its like a way younger Wilford Brimley. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
See Red    752

Maybe he'll parlay his new found fame into a rap video appearance like the "cass me outside" girl.

 

I always hoped he was calmer off of the boards and this was the one place he let himself go insane every once in a while but... nope.

 

Also, I hope the spelling in the closed captioning was as poor as in his posts on these forums so the hearing impaired could get the full experience.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
walkerws    169
14 minutes ago, See Red said:

Maybe he'll parlay his new found fame into a rap video appearance like the "cass me outside" girl.

 

I always hoped he was calmer off of the boards and this was the one place he let himself go insane every once in a while but... nope.

 

Also, I hope the spelling in the closed captioning was as poor as in his posts on these forums so the hearing impaired could get the full experience.

 

The  closed captioning is terrible. Like my spelling on this new phone. I think that's YouTube thing though. He's not much different on Facebook 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bucfan56    3,680

I have this sinking feeling Frank is gonna end up being a star of the night on SportsCenter or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CS85    5,193
3 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

I have this sinking feeling Frank is gonna end up being a star of the night on SportsCenter or something. 

 

Thanks, Obama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now