RyanMcD29

Tank in the news

553 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Kinda like the 100 chimps with 100 typewriters thing?

giphy.gif 

5yUMjAQYlCdoVYLplQt-K3_Qc70=.gif

8 people like this

They were talking about Tank on the Pardon My Take podcast. He said if the Capitals come back he would eat his words so they asked him if he would print it out and eat it. He said he would write it on a sticky note and eat it. Their line "probably the one thing Frank the Tank hasn't eaten" made me laugh. So yeah he's a big joke over there. 

On 5/9/2017 at 1:28 AM, Bucfan56 said:

Why and how would that even hurt him and cause him to lose this weird gravy train he's been on lately? Look at the world today. Who out there has flown off the handle with some crazy racist and politically charged bull :censored: lately and has actually faced any type of real negative backlash? In fact, racism, homophobia, paranoia, and outright lunacy has, shocking and horrifyingly, been somewhat chic. It's this bazarro world version of the "In thing", but in this case that bizarro world is the reality we live in.  If anything, it will only gain him MORE of a following because He Tells It Like It Is or something insane like that. 

We live in a really weird, backwards, and totally :censored:ed up time, and I think it's mistake to underestimate that. 

you are right. Their hiring him was only because he lost his :censored: on TV, which fits in with insane political ramblings. It may actually help him that Trump is president. If this went down while Obama was still in office he probably would've killed his goodwill by now, but for some reason now you're allowed to be outright boorish in public again. 

4 hours ago, McCarthy said:

you are right. Their hiring him was only because he lost his :censored: on TV, which fits in with insane political ramblings. It may actually help him that Trump is president. If this went down while Obama was still in office he probably would've killed his goodwill by now, but for some reason now you're allowed to be outright boorish in public again. 

Thank the maker Obama was out of office when the NJ Transit fiasco! went down. I felt like TNak was just a few posts away from throwing a racial slur out in the open and if it happened when his boy Barry was in the Oval Office, it might have been the straw that broke the camels back.

Also, NJ Transit should be TNak's wrestling gimmick.

5 hours ago, McCarthy said:

Wonder if his 15K followers would love to see his racist tweet rants that he claimed was hacked because of "the government "

1 hour ago, Gary. said:

Wonder if his 15K followers would love to see his racist tweet rants that he claimed was hacked because of "the government "

How many followers are actually real?  How many are bots or Eastern European "women"?  He as a lot of "Barstool Bros" with private settings, so they would likely agree with some of his previous thoughts.

That said, since his rant, the Alexa rank of his site really skyrocketed.

http://dailyalexa.info/site/sportsecyclopedia.com/

Downside is that they stay for less than three minutes since the page is a hot mess.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/sportsecyclopedia.com

1 person likes this

Friday morning sing-a-long with Frnakie Midknight

2 people like this

That's actually adorable. He's really going for it.

On the other hand, I think he's showing that suicide might not actually be painless... :(

2 people like this

As someone who studied music, in college, and loves M*A*S*H, this was painful...

2 people like this

5 hours ago, BayouJim said:

Friday morning sing-a-long with Frnakie Midknight

I almost peed myself at "stretcher...err

3 people like this

On 12/05/2017 at 11:48 AM, BeerGuyJordan said:

As someone who studied music, in college, and loves M*A*S*H, this was painful...

As a human being with functioning ear drums, that was painful.

5 people like this

Tellin' it like it is. B)

Correct 

3 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Correct 

Shea Stadium. 

1 minute ago, infrared41 said:

Shea Stadium. 

Mets blowpen.

29 minutes ago, slapshot said:

I got an invite as well. Politely declined. I don't really want anything to do with FanDuel or DraftKings.

So I guess during NFL season, he'll give tips on quarterbacks, running backs, and baby backs, right?

2 people like this