I FEAR!

NO MAN!

AND I FEEL!

NO PAIN!

fKr4Xi.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, infrared41 said:

fKr4Xi.gif

The best part is how his hat magically drops over his forehead at the end.

8 people like this

3 minutes ago, LMU said:

The best part is how his hat magically drops over his forehead at the end.

That's what I was going for. It's an emphatic hat drop. 

9 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Tank has made the NY Daily News.

“New Jersey Transit is the absolute worst! I’m not going to get to my game now because they are incompetent,” the fan screached, with his voice cracking at the end. “They tell us Track G, Track H, Track D, Track E, I got on Track H and they said this train’s not running. Their announcement is wrong.”

If the fan did reach Citi Field hopefully he got there in time for the seventh inning, when the Mets broke out for six runs in a 6-0 win over the Braves.

Can’t imagine what he’s like when the Mets lose.

You have no idea.

I hope Tank is taking this all in stride.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, DG_Now said:

You guys are such jerks. The man didn't have much when he still had this place; he also had Opening Day Mets and now that's gone.

Someone put a camera in front of a freaking out fat guy to humiliate him and it worked.

Calls everyone jerks then adds this to the thread. Perfect. 

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Sports Illustrated tweeted Tank's freakout :o

1 person likes this

There's a difference between commenting on something happening and reveling in a man being humiliated nationally. I think I'm on the right side here.

1 person likes this

Just now, DG_Now said:

I hope Tank is taking this all in stride.

He seems to be. He commented on my Facebook feed. Seemed like regular ol' Tank to me. 

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

There's a difference between commenting on something happening and reveling in a man being humiliated nationally. I think I'm on the right side here.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to call this "reveling." A guy we all know did something that made national news and went viral. We're going to talk about it. Besides, I haven't seen anything that I'd call mean spirited. If I know Tank, and I actually do a little, he's enjoying the notoriety. I promise you he's not embarrassed by this. If anything, he's happy that he got to voice his complaints to such a huge audience. 

You always think you're on the right side. 

2 people like this

Tanks sends me this on Facebook "my opening day was newsworthy." Cracked me up - which was his intent. For D_G as well anyone that actually cares about Tank's well-being, Tank and I are talking on Facebook right now and he seems just fine. 

Spoiler

Damn it. I hit the spoiler button by accident. 

1 person likes this

That's great. Good for him. I hope he gets some free Mets tickets and a spot on the jumbotron.

That we all get to go viral for a bit.

38 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Tank has made the NY Daily News.

I wonder how many times this guy had to listen to Tank to get his exact quotes.  I though Tank said "Track 8" like five times.

11 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

I wonder how many times this guy had to listen to Tank to get his exact quotes.  I though Tank said "Track 8" like five times.

Coulda sworn it was "Track H".

7 minutes ago, FGM13 said:

Coulda sworn it was "Track H".

It is "Track H".  I didn't hear the "H" until I read it.  I'm not familiar with the trains in New York, nor is Tank the most coherent of speakers, especially in Irate Mode.

I do think it would be sporting if we let Tank back to address his people. If you have a message board meltdown in real life you should be reinstated for living your truth.

He was saying Track H to Track G to Track E to Track H or something to that effect.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

fKr4Xi.gif

My favorite visual of the entire clip.

It's between this and him pointing at each of the trains.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, McCarthy said:

My significant other couldn't have cared any less when I explained why I got up from the couch and walked around in disbelief. 

I sent the link to a longtime internet friend who, like the New York Islanders organization, grew up in Nassau and lives in Brooklyn. 

"Hell yes. Did you see this??"
"i see it every damn day"

I forget so easily that New York transit as a matter of course is just full of loud screaming people.

Pretty sure this was at Secaucus Junction, where they have tracks E, F, G, and H, for those of you scoring at home.

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

That we all get to go viral for a bit.

It doesn't seem as disturbing as we've made it out to be. Heck, his cosplay skill improved!

Mods, feel free to delete this if you don't think it's appropriate.

7 hours ago, Brass said:

There's gotta be an extended cut of the interview where TNak blames liberals, right?

Weirdly enough, below the Facebook clip there was a comment accusing him of being a liberal!

Sidenote: Funny how nowadays, the go-to insult is an immediate assumption of political leanings.

4 people like this