Old School Vegas Golden Knights

Mns2002

Just now, Mns2002 said:

It was an accident! how do I delete one? sorry Im new here.

All good, just wondering haha. Im sure if you ask, the mods can delete the one you don't need!

a2BRS8U.png

It not a bad idea, and I think it could actually work really well with the team. Just one thing to consider. Were you showing what the jersey would look like in the 1900s? or is it a throwback design the team would wear as an alternate. With the former, I would suggest using an old-timey template for that. With the latter, you would need to add TV numbers and/or shoulder patches. Could we see the back of the jersey?

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Just now, NoE38 said:

It not a bad idea, and I think it could actually work really well with the team. Just one thing to consider. Were you showing what the jersey would look like in the 1900s? or is it a throwback design the team would wear as an alternate. With the former, I would suggest using an old-timey template for that. With the latter, you would need to add TV numbers and/or shoulder patches. Could we see the back of the jersey?

Sure, next time I get some free time I will go do that, thank you. Also i wasn't considering this to actually be a jersey, more of just a fun creation. However since their would be no alternates next year in the nhl it would have to be a home jersey.

One change I would make is to erase most of the shadows and highlights so it's not such a modern logo. Maybe even drop the shield while you're at it. The jersey's pretty appropriate though, the sleeve striping looks great! Cool idea!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

17 hours ago, Bruins said:

One change I would make is to erase most of the shadows and highlights so it's not such a modern logo. Maybe even drop the shield while you're at it. The jersey's pretty appropriate though, the sleeve striping looks great! Cool idea!

Ya Im going to go all out and just leave a V, full old time logo style.

20 hours ago, Bruins said:

did it posting soon

Here is the next step in the process, I decided base on the feedback to eliminate the shading and other colors to make it more old looking, but then I realized the logo itself was too complex. I decided to narrow it down to just the V in the logo. I also added a middle stripe to complete the old look, as teams such as the wonderers had them, anything else I could do?

Untitled drawing (1).png

Archived