JJ Anderes

2018 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic

11 posts in this topic

It's starting to sound more and more like the Rangers and Sabres are going to face off in the 2018 Winter Classic. Here's my take on what they should wear for the event.

wc1.thumb.png.1819a4959cc71ab0eb2ab334e190ee9d.pngwc2.thumb.png.70bee1eae6eccc22377d24408a347895.pngwc3.thumb.png.43aa3c5ac98d50cabb34a6a5ef825f1c.pngwc4.thumb.png.f9c927f86b56a07464f5f18486adcbac.png

8 people like this

That Sabres Jersey is everything I want it to be and more. I absolutely adore it.

The Rangers are definitely the designated less attention-grabbing team of the two, but their jersey's fantastic as well.

You sir, have created a flawless Winter Classic in my eyes and I applaud you for it. Bravo!

I am in love with this concept. The bold striping is great for both teams, and the collar choice for NY is perfect.

That Sabres jersey is really awesome.  Rangers' isn't bad either, though I'm not a big fan of the number on the front torso.

7 hours ago, Bmac said:

I am in love with this concept. The bold striping is great for both teams, and the collar choice for NY is perfect.

Seconded, I hate just saying "this is incredible!" and moving on, but both of these concepts are perfect.

Having a hard time finding any flaws with this concept. The Buffalo jersey is perfect and the Rangers have a classic look. Very well done! 

These jerseys are great! Only problem is that the Sabres are in it instead of the Islanders. ;)

My only critique is that I think Buffalo should have the shoulder logo on both sides. Aside from that, flawlessly executed!

53 minutes ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

My only critique is that I think Buffalo should have the shoulder logo on both sides. Aside from that, flawlessly executed!

The Winter Classic patch goes on the shoulder so he's got it right with the swords on only one side

22 minutes ago, PackerFan98 said:

The Winter Classic patch goes on the shoulder so he's got it right with the swords on only one side

I totally spaced that. My mistake. Party on, Garth!