Your favorite minor league ballpark?

Dynasty

While I'll be going to New York this summer, I'm going to try to visit one of my favorite minor league ballparks, MCU Park.

Image result for brooklyn cyclones stadium

I've never been there, but seeing pictures and hearing about it from other people, it's a place I cannot miss out on. So I'm just going to ask... do you have a favorite? Do you plan on going or have you already been to your favorite one?

Pensacola (Blue Wahoos)...that view...

dc676572fcb1a8d249b33bcf56412445.jpg

Dow Diamond (Great Lakes Loons) with the table seating, grassy areas, and fire pits as if you were camping...

53031514.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Since the question is favorite, not best (which would imply quality) I have to go with Beloit's Pohlman Field. It's so raw and basic that Beloit stands to lose the team if it isn't replaced with something up to MiLB standards. But the sheer basicness of it is what I loved about the couple games I went to several years ago.

Snappers-Baseball-Pohlman-Field-Beloit-Wisconsin-MLB-Minor-League-6-Custom.jpg1200px-Pohlman_Field.jpg

Louisville Slugger Field is really nice. I need to get another game there. 

My favorite is Huntington Park in Columbus is one of my favorite ballparks at any level. 

huntington4.JPGoriginal_816-400x300.jpg100_4372.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

On April 7, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

While I'll be going to New York this summer, I'm going to try to visit one of my favorite minor league ballparks, MCU Park.

Image result for brooklyn cyclones stadium

I've never been there, but seeing pictures and hearing about it from other people, it's a place I cannot miss out on. So I'm just going to ask... do you have a favorite? Do you plan on going or have you already been to your favorite one?

Great park but the turf kind of ruins it now IMO

Archived