(NHL Playoffs) Rite of Spring 2017: can't go on, no, I'll go on

The_Admiral

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, this is just a formality to ensure that the Blues lose in 6.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

F*** F*** F*** F*** THIS TEAM F*** THIS SPORT F*** ALL SPORTS 

Also you're not allowed to hold a goalie's pad?? Ever?? That's a penalty, should be no goal.

F*** this league, too.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

24 minutes ago, FGM13 said:

F*** F*** F*** F*** THIS TEAM F*** THIS SPORT F*** ALL SPORTS 

Also you're not allowed to hold a goalie's pad?? Ever?? That's a penalty, should be no goal.

F*** this league, too.

I'd be lying if I said this didn't make me smile a little. Some shark-fan schadenfreude.

But then I remembered it's the Ducks that are benefiting and it went away as quickly as it came.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

1 hour ago, Morgo said:

It's a shame the majority of the Duck's "fans" had already left the building before their first goal.

I look forward to these posts every time something good happens for the Ducks. Hopefully it doesn't continue into the next round though. Go Predators and all that. 

The Oilers don't deserve to win this series. They either look like worldbeaters or a peewee B team, with no consistency or sustained energy. When they're good they're good, and when they're bad they're simply pathetic, and that's why they lost three in a row. Count me surprised if we see a game seven. 

Go Oilers.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

4 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

I look forward to these posts every time something good happens for the Ducks. Hopefully it doesn't continue into the next round though. Go Predators and all that. 

In before we learn that the Blues are Morgo's fifth favorite team because blue is also one of the Canucks' colors, and the Predators his seventh favorite because his second cousin vacationed in Nashville once.

HOW

DID

THAT

:censored: ING

HAPPEN!?!?!?!?

I had to cover a track meet tonight. I missed this game in person to cover track. I went on full media blackout. Deleted notification apps. Turned off Twitter. Recorded the game. Watched on DVR.... and THAT is what happens.

Holy :censored: ing :censored: 

WIN GAME 6 FOR ONCE THIS TIME YOU LOVABLE IDIOTS.

LETS. GO. DUCKS.

:censored: the haters. I don't care. I just don't.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Considering the poor luck ANA had in the postseason under Boudreau (3 OT losses vs. Detroit, Game 1 vs. LA 2014, the multi OT losses vs. Chicago 2015, Perry's 0 goals despite all those shots vs. Nashville last year).... jeez, things have changed and then some right now.

5 minutes ago, Still MIGHTY said:

HOW

DID

THAT

:censored: ING

HAPPEN!?!?!?!?

I checked the score when I got up at 6am this morning and was just about ready to write this one off. You pretty much summed up my reaction to the rest of the game.

Go Ducks!

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Archived