New Carl's Jr./ Hardee's Logos

Bruins

Next time you go to a Hardee's, look at the logo on the drink lids. Can't find a pic (because, honestly, who takes a picture of their drink lid?), but they still feature the wordmark from the 1999-2006 logo:

latest?cb=20110419132414

Over a decade and nobody's either noticed and/or cares.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently there are now 3 Carl's Jr. Restaurants in NYC. One on Coney Island, one in East Flatbush, and one across the street from The Garden in Manhattan.

YOZXkBG.png?1

On 6/30/2018 at 2:37 PM, JH42XCC said:

Apparently there are now 3 Carl's Jr. Restaurants in NYC. One on Coney Island, one in East Flatbush, and one across the street from The Garden in Manhattan.

It looks like the Manhattan location has now closed and the owner is accused of not paying his employees before they closed. It does look like CKE is looking to expanded the Carls Jr brand in the northeast with another location in New Jersey next month.

http://www.nrn.com/quick-service/carl-s-jr-shutters-heralded-manhattan-location-after-five-months

Signature intentionally left blank

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2018 at 1:20 PM, neo_prankster said:

Did Hardee's have any locations in California at some point, or were they strictly a regional chain?

California has always been Carl's Jr. Lived here all my life and never seen Hardee's. Except I distinctly recall ads for Carl's Jr. using the Hardee's name, and wondering why I never could find a Hardee's.

• 4 weeks later...

OK - so tell me again why they didn't just make the yellow star thingy the letter "a" in both Hardees and Carl's Jr. and call it a day?  Streamlined, efficient, no wasted space.

P.S., on a totally different note: I can totally taste the difference the angus beef makes in their burgers.  For me, best fast food burger in the business.  Trumps (no pun intended) McD, BurgerK, Wendys, and everyone else by a LONGshot.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 8:57 PM, ChicagoOakland said:

I know Hardee's was founded in Rocky Mount, NC, but I swear North Carolina feels like it has a Hardee's on every corner.

That's because there pretty much is. And it's even crazier because I'm pretty sure they closed quite a few locations in the '90s-early 2000s. I can think of at least 3 closed Hardee's locations in my SC hometown alone.

A big part of Hardee's expansion in the '70s-'80s was putting restaurants in smaller towns (or areas of larger towns) that didn't have a McDonald's or Burger King. A lot like the NBA's "only game in town" approach in Sacramento/SLC/Portland/etc.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived