Sheamus/Cesaro vs. Hardyz (c)

Neville (c) vs. Aries

wwe_payback_2017_primary.jpg

DDR    952
4 minutes ago, ghost_of_yippy said:

Hilarious, back to the rasslin talk

I ain't afraid of no ghost_of_yippy. 

So...where were we? Roman?

Honestly, I could have watched Strowman kill Roman for another 20 minutes. Just have him continuously come back and beat him up more. Even follow him to the hospital and beat him up there. 

Red Wolf    646
1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

That was the most gratifying and entertaining beat downs in recent years. "I'm not done with you yet" was priceless. How is stroeman not facing Kayfabe assault charges? They're missing out on a scene from prison where he's beating down prisoners and guards. 

LgapTFz.gif

CS85    5,185

Looks like Rollins is borrowing Kenny Omega's finisher and making it his own.

DDR    952
3 hours ago, charger77 said:

Oh man, I can't wait to complain about how underutilized Dalton Castle is by WWE! 

Shumway    738

While I love watching Owens and Zayn fight, I wish they'd keep them apart for a little.

(Same with Sasha and Charlotte, who I'm assuming are both going to end up on Smackdown, too)

LMU    3,017

Is it so much to ask to give Rowan/Harper new gimmicks?  If Bray's off to RAM then can we drop the whole "family" thing and the sheep masks?

Davey    89

Fantasy thinking here.

At the end of SD Live tonight with the triple threat match, have Brock Lesnar come out and destroy them all claiming his new home on SD Live. With Bray Wyatt moving to Raw have him win the Title from Orton, moving each belt to the opposite brand. Heck they could even re-design The Universal Title ( maybe blue lether, etc, or a completely different design like they did with the NXT titles ). I think this reason gives Bray Wyatt some hope at still being at the top rather than bury him. Plus it gives Balor some hope at putting him back into the title shot ( Since he got injured and had to forfeit the title ).

They could also have Corbin win the IC title from Ambrose and bring it back over to SD Live but with a new title design and, the same with the US Title ( since there are rumors of new belt designs for the US and IC titles ).

So in the end It might be crazy idea but , I think imo this way would be a great way to bring in the New Titles Designs. As well as the idea of Wyatt winning the Title and bringing it back to Raw.

BringBackTheVet    4,172

They're totally reshaping the brands, right as they were just starting to be established.  I think the worst thing they could do would be to swap titles.  It's terrible that they did it to the IC, but doing it to the main belts would completely destroy the brand thing that they were trying to do.

They had established SD as a totally different show - for better or for worse (I've certainly been vocal as to what I disliked about it, but I get that most people loved it.)

Everyone agrees that Miz really emerged as a top guy and a legit WHC contender with his work on SD, and was a big part of that brand.  Now he's gone.  Same with Wyatt (though he seems more of a Ram sideshow anyway.)  Alexa Bliss could have dominated the womens' division, she just needed some better competition.  The answer would have been to bring Ram girls over rather than ship her over there.

DG_Now    3,884
23 minutes ago, dont care said:

Primo and epico to SDL, meh

Jinder too? That's the typical Smackdown move.

...and I spoke too soon! TAMINA is the typical Smackdown move. LOL.

EDIT: Good on them for moving Charlotte. But poor Tamina; it sucks to be a punchline.