Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eggcellent

WWE Payback: April 30, 2017

353 posts in this topic

Why does charlotte look hot tonight? Normally I think she is too manly looking.

1 person likes this

I just feel like they stripped smackdown too much, and didn't really give them much back. And as I type this, Rusev comes to smackdown

Just now, shstpt1 said:

I just feel like they stripped smackdown too much, and didn't really give them much back. And as I type this, Rusev comes to smackdown

Kevin Owens, the immortal Sami Zayn, Charlotte, Rusev and Sin Cara are all pretty good gets. Matches among the group of Owens, Zayn, Styles, Rusev, and Nakamura (but not Owens/ Zayn!) could be pretty special.

SDL only really gave up Miz/Maryse and Alexa Bliss that were any good.

21 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Kevin Owens, the immortal Sami Zayn, Charlotte, Rusev and Sin Cara are all pretty good gets. Matches among the group of Owens, Zayn, Styles, Rusev, and Nakamura (but not Owens/ Zayn!) could be pretty special.

SDL only really gave up Miz/Maryse and Alexa Bliss that were any good.

Are you joking about sin cara? The only good from him could be a reunion of the Lucy's dragons. Also new day just got added to SDL minus kofi Kingston who had surgery 

New Day just don't seem to fit with the SDL "brand", since they're more about skits and showmanship than wrestling.  I'd love for Gallows and Anderson to come over and reunite with AJ.  There needs to be another top guy too - a top face.  Rollins or Balor should have come over - there's no credible face to go against Orton.

Also, AJ shouldn't be in a #1 contender match for the freaking US title.  He should be #1 contender for the WHC.  His character doesn't seem to care about winning the title anymore, just how he's announced.

Also, Tom "face f cker" Phillips isn't terrible, but man is Mauro better.  JBL, hazing "scandal" aside, is obnoxious and interjects way too much.  He ruined JR's wrestlemania match, and he's just not good for SD.  Put him back with Cole and put Graves on SDL..

I'd be okay with Graves getting moved to Smackdown. I would also be okay with them bouncing Otunga and just having Cole & Graves on Raw.

I just realized that we're one step closer to having a Matt Hardy/Bray Wyatt feud as well.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

there's no credible face to go against Orton.

Spoiler

Sami F***ing Zayn

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sami F***ing Zayn

anigif_enhanced-1032-1430800704-4.gif

1 person likes this

Apparently this was Finn Balor being concussed:

tumblr_oo8nts5j7Z1s05wxzo1_400.gif

It looked like it on TV last night too.

Fire Jinder again. Please.

3 people like this

I think we need a weekly segment of Braun attacking Roman in random places. 

33 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Second that.

1 person likes this

I think SDL made out like bandits. There are like 10 guys who you could put the WWE title on by this time next year and I'd buy it. 

1 person likes this

I would like to see a KO face turn down the road. Maybe Sami saves KO from a beat down by someone and he has a change of heart. Even a KO & Sami tag title run would be cool. 

Buzz-From-Home-Alone.jpg

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Wings said:

Second that.

As soon as my brother and I saw that, we looked at each other, and said concussion, immediately 

The Superstar Shakeup was based on intentional trades by the GM's right? Because if so, why would SmackDown trade away Wyatt when he's still owed a shot at the title which he's getting without getting Brock or somebody? Same thing for Owens since Jericho is apparently getting his US Title rematch. So if things go poorly for SmackDown, they'd have their tag titles and women's title and that's it, while RAM would possess the WWE World, Universal, Intercontinental, US, Cruiserweight, RAM Tag, and RAM Women's Championships. Shane and Bryan are bad at their jobs. 

Also, will there ever be a rematch for the Universal Championship? So far we've had Balor vacate the title, and then Owens and Goldberg not getting rematches after losing and seemingly not caring. 

Posted (edited)

Delete this post. See my next one. 

Edited by Chawls
FORMATTING ERROR

6 hours ago, DG_Now said:

5 hours ago, Wings said:

Second that.

It looks like an accident to me, guys. Let him live. 

1 person likes this

This week listening to the Marked Out Wrestling Podcast, I learned that purchasing coffins for misallaneous means other than actual funerals for the deceased is somewhat illegal. If it wasn't for Paul Bearer's mortician license, there would have been no Casket Matches.

Now I wonder how did they get a hold of all those caskets for Taker's WM30 entrance. PB has been deceased for a while at the time & what if they wanna bring back Casket Matches?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

This week listening to the Marked Out Wrestling Podcast, I learned that purchasing coffins for misallaneous means other than actual funerals for the deceased is somewhat illegal. If it wasn't for Paul Bearer's mortician license, there would have been no Casket Matches.

Now I wonder how did they get a hold of all those caskets for Taker's WM30 entrance. PB has been deceased for a while at the time & what if they wanna bring back Casket Matches?

Their prop guys probably make them just like anything else.