Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eggcellent

WWE Payback: April 30, 2017

466 posts in this topic

Not looking good for BROKEN Matt. Based on recent tweets, seems like the optimism is no more. If WWE can't settle this soon, it may just not happen, in which case he'll either have to re-invent himself again and create a whole new gimmick, or just keep being Xtreme, in which case I'm done. 

I've lost count as to how many financial issues TNA...oh scuse me, I mean Impact Wrestling has. And lawsuits.

This is their oppurtunity to make some cash and relieve themselves of several financial problems. Don't they want money? Or are they corrupt to the point that it makes them feel better to abuse their power and deprive the world of something they didn't even create themselves? It wouldn't surprise me because this is Impact we're talking about and we know the behind-the-scenes front is a circus show.

So...

Is it TNA wrestling that uses the GFW belts?

or is it ]..

Global Force iMPACT?

Their branding is beyond confusing.

And their website sucks! 

Makes it hard for anybody attempt to be a fan, follow them or give them a chance. 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Not looking good for BROKEN Matt. Based on recent tweets, seems like the optimism is no more. If WWE can't settle this soon, it may just not happen, in which case he'll either have to re-invent himself again and create a whole new gimmick, or just keep being Xtreme, in which case I'm done. 

Not sure if I trust WWE with the Broken gimmick

1 hour ago, charger77 said:

So...

Is it TNA wrestling that uses the GFW belts?

or is it ]..

Global Force iMPACT?

Their branding is beyond confusing.

And their website sucks! 

Makes it hard for anybody attempt to be a fan, follow them or give them a chance. 

I made a point about brand confusion a while ago. I don't get it, then again I haven't watched since Brokengate started. 

5 minutes ago, Coast2CoastAM2006 said:

Not sure if I trust WWE with the Broken gimmick

I trust Matt though. 

5 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

I've lost count as to how many financial issues TNA...oh scuse me, I mean Impact Wrestling has. And lawsuits.

This is their oppurtunity to make some cash and relieve themselves of several financial problems. Don't they want money? Or are they corrupt to the point that it makes them feel better to abuse their power and deprive the world of something they didn't even create themselves? It wouldn't surprise me because this is Impact we're talking about and we know the behind-the-scenes front is a circus show.

None of us know the details of the negotiations. WWE might be offering a signed 8x10 of Pat Patterson. 

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I made a point about brand confusion a while ago. I don't get it, then again I haven't watched since Brokengate started. 

I trust Matt though. 

None of us know the details of the negotiations. WWE might be offering a signed 8x10 of Pat Patterson. 

Hey. Anthem can throw that up on eBay. That's a cool $25 right there.