The 2017 NBA Playoffs: This Is A Recording

buzzcut

I know it's the "Complete Auto Care" centers and not the tires alone, but will this Cavs advertisement for Firestone be back next year?  Goodyear would not be happy...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, sayahh said:

I know it's the "Complete Auto Care" centers and not the tires alone, but will this Cavs advertisement for Firestone be back next year?  Goodyear would not be happy...

Well, please tell us in October when the 17-18 season begins as well as all other sponsorship "conflicts" you deem yourself in violation.

36 minutes ago, 2001mark said:

I hope the Cavs destroy the Warriors.

This from the Patriots fan.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

20 minutes ago, 2001mark said:

What can I say, fairweather Silicon Valley fans are not my cup of tea.

Kawhi Leonard deserved a much better fate this series.

Are you for real or just a figment of your own imagination?

25 minutes ago, 2001mark said:

What can I say, fairweather Silicon Valley fans are not my cup of tea.

Kawhi Leonard deserved a much better fate this series.

As opposed to Pats fans who didn't exist before 2001?

Kawhi already has a 'chip; I'd feel sorrier for a guy like Wesbrook or Wall. What happened was unfortunate, tragic even, but the Spurs were losing this series regardless.

NSFCvyu.png

Kawhi is a top three player in the league (if not too two) but keeps such a low profile that you don't hear about his every move the way you do Durant, Curry or LeBron.

Kawhi shut down the entire Warriors team on Sunday. If you root for individual greatness, you should be frustrated he's out. Especially the way he was put out.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Warriors and Patriots aren't :censored:. Yankees are the evil overlord forever and always.

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory...

Philadelphia Eagles: NFL Champions in 1948, 1949, 1960, Super Bowl Champions in 2017-18. Philadelphia Phillies: World Series Champions in 1980 and 2008. Philadelphia 76ers: NBA Champions in 1966-67 and 1982-83. Philadelphia Flyers: Stanley Cup Champions in 1973-74, 1974-75

2 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Long night ahead if LeBron is going to get to the rim at will via isolation.

How many isos were there? Eight and three on their last four possessions?

You can't have Kelly "Dirty" Olynyk guarding him.

14 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

Tristan Thompson handing Al Horford his lunch in a playoff game...never saw that coming.

Not sure if serious, but Tristan Thompson is a beast in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived