buzzcut

The 2017 NBA Playoffs: This Is A Recording

Bucfan56    3,587
2 minutes ago, EvilChameleon said:

Tremendous basketball being played folks. Shame, if the result holds, it will only have been played in the last two games.

Game 3, maybe? 

JWhiz96    191

Well, that's it.

Congrats to Golden State, they were clearly the better team and one of the best in league history. Still though, screw Pachulia.

EvilChameleon    140

I will not forget one line of this.
Not one day, I swear.
I will always remember when the defending NBA champions were the Cleveland Cavaliers.

03tu6.gif

tumblr_myeme1XSjf1rhymuno1_250.gif

neo_prankster    175

Can't we just redraft the whole league? I think three years in a row is enough for Cavs/Warriors.

CS85    5,110

Did Durant play well in the Finals?  Absolutely.

Is he still a little bitch for abandoning the Thunder to put Golden State on some god-tier talent level?  Without a doubt.

Golden State winning doesn't mean dick to me, but Durant's selfish quest to bedazzle his fingers at the expense of anything that made the NBA romantic and true is and always will be a disgusting and classless move.  

BlackBolt3    1,062

You know, to clinch a championship on home soil for the first time in forever, the fans in the arena seem somewhat tame.

ozzyman314    14

Durant Earned his ring. Much as it pains me to admit it. 

But he still doesn't deserve it. 

Also side note; Those championship hats are ugly as :censored:. 

masterchaoss    81

:censored: YOU KEVIN DURANT! YOU RUINED MY FAVRIOTE SPORT AND MADE IT A LAUGHING STOCK I HOPE YOU GET PARYIZED FROM THE NECK DOWN YOU PIECE OF :censored: MOMMA'S BOY BITCH! :censored: YOU! :censored: THAT PUNK DRAYMOND! THAT COCKY :censored: HEAD CURRY AND THAT CLOWN INFESTED REGION THAT IS KNOW AS THE BAY AREA! THE NBA DESERVES ITS ADS BECAUSE LETTING KD ON THAT TEAM PROVED IT'S NOT BIG LEAUGE! IM DONE WITH BASKETBALL UNTIL THE NBA FIXS THIS :censored:! THE NBA IS A JOKE AND WARRIORS AND THERE BAN WAGON FANS DESERVE NO RESPECT!

9 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Can't we just redraft the whole league? I think three years in a row is enough for Cavs/Warriors.

You mean you're not excited for Cavaliers vs. Warriors IV? I'm already pre-ordering tickets!

MJWalker45    935
Just now, BlackBolt3 said:

You know, to clinch a championship on home soil for the first time in forever, the fans in the arena seem somewhat tame.

They've only been fans since 2015, they don't appreciate the waiting.

Rockstar Matt    555

Congratulations to the true Warriors fans. Winning two titles in three years is special. Enjoy it. Really happy for Curry, Klay, Iggy, Livingston and Kerr. I have a ton of respect for those guys.

But, Draymond, King of the Whiny Bitches, and Durant, Mr. Gutless himself, can f*** off forever. 

crashcarson15    959

Here’s my thing re: Durant

For winning, and maybe for the ability to be the best version of himself as a player, moving to Golden State was absolutely the right move. Instead of only playing with, really, one other guy defenders have to key in on, KD moves somewhere he’s often surrounded by three other guys who are big threats. He’s in a perfect setting to showcase his talent.

Yet KD (and his team) also proved jack :censored: by winning this championship. They did what they were supposed to. I like Conrad, and his view is (1) the same as mine and (2) better articulated than I would, so:

MJWalker45    935
1 minute ago, masterchaoss said:

:censored: YOU KEVIN DURANT! YOU RUINED MY FAVRIOTE SPORT AND MADE IT A LAUGHING STOCK I HOPE YOU GET PARYIZED FROM THE NECK DOWN YOU PIECE OF :censored: MOMMA'S BOY BITCH! :censored: YOU! :censored: THAT PUNK DRAYMOND! THAT COCKY :censored: HEAD CURRY AND THAT CLOWN INFESTED REGION THAT IS KNOW AS THE BAY AREA! THE NBA DESERVES ITS ADS BECAUSE LETTING KD ON THAT TEAM PROVED IT'S NOT BIG LEAUGE! IM DONE WITH BASKETBALL UNTIL THE NBA FIXS THIS :censored:! THE NBA IS A JOKE AND WARRIORS AND THERE BAN WAGON FANS DESERVE NO RESPECT!

Well the draft is in 10 days . .  

ninersdd    343
2 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

They're probably all .1%ers who don't really want to be bothered.

Bucfan56    3,587

Words can't even describe how much respect I have for Lebron. That dude is SUCH a gamer. Even when it was clear it was going to be Golden State's game, he was STILL giving everything he had. He's one of my absolute favorites to ever play the game, and it's been an absolute joy to watch him play basketball. 

As for all of the naysayers, haters, angry people, detractors, ect. I say...

Oh well. NMP! 

giphy.gif

Nicholson.gif