The 2017 NBA Playoffs: This Is A Recording

buzzcut

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

You guys need to make better jokes.

Stop taking the bait.  You really are an easy target.

Cavs swept the Hawks the last two postseasons, and a big reason for that was Al Horford disappearing and hanging out near the 3-point line all game long.  Horford morphs into Josh Smith come playoff time, for some reason.

11 hours ago, JWhiz96 said:

As opposed to Pats fans who didn't exist before 2001?

As if I give a flying :censored: about such fans.  Because some message boarders are up in it, I should just turn in my Patriots fandom card is that it?

I barely any time throw shade from being a Patriots fan other than absolutely purely in fun & jest, usually at the team's expense.

Should I start licking Yankees caps because I'm a Patriots fan?  Real Madrid kits, should I start sleeping in those because I am a Patriots fan?? 
Maybe I'll start kissing American Olympic gold medals on my way to work every day because hey, as a Patriots fan, how on Earth can I be a Canadian Olympic supporter.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

I wonder what it would must have been like to live through Babe Ruth or Wayne Gretzky or Muhammad Ali's prime and bitched about it the entire time. Do you think people who did that felt dumb in retrospect?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Not sure if serious, but Tristan Thompson is a beast in the playoffs.

Tristan Thompson is overrated.

He is a product of LeBron.

He is a one-trick pony- other than attacking the glass, does he do anything?

If he wasn't one of LeBron's lackeys.... put him in Orlando/Phoenix, he's be just another big guy on a crap team.

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

I wonder what it would must have been like to live through Babe Ruth or Wayne Gretzky or Muhammad Ali's prime and bitched about it the entire time. Do you think people who did that felt dumb in retrospect?

I'm tired of LeBron's greatness,.

At some point, I want to see new blood in the Finals instead of LeBron and his Evil Empire.

2 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

I'm tired of LeBron's greatness,.

At some point, I want to see new blood in the Finals instead of LeBron and his Evil Empire.

If you're sick of Team Predator, there's always Team Alien. They have about 10% new blood...

gty_612764594_85759945.jpg

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

The Celtics are going to have to work really hard to even take a game from the Cavs. That was utter domination from the get-go.

I just want the NBA Finals to get started so we can finally see an entertaining playoff series and see these two heavyweights go at it again. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

5 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Are we SURE we want to see CLE/GSW again?

It's not about being sure.... this has become the new Lakers-Celtics weather you like it or not. To be honest, this is a fun match up. Can Lebron handle Golden State with the addition of Kevin Durant? Can either Love or Irving step up? You also get to see 3 former MVP's step on the court at the same time. This has all the markings of a legendary Finals... yet YOU don't care because YOU seem to hate Lebron James. Enough is enough, dude. Sure, seeing the same teams wins again & again is kinda boring, but this series actually has some merit. Quit your moping & enjoy it for what it is: A slugfest that will go down as one the greatest Finals in NBA History. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

1 hour ago, KittSmith_95 said:

A slugfest that will go down as one the greatest Finals in NBA History. 

Unless one side somehow sweeps in 4 games, blowouts all the way, which is entirely possible with these two teams.

Cleveland sports for life!
"Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind." -The Doctor

1 hour ago, Kaz said:

Or the Patriots ;)

Ha. Fair enough.

There's never been a Finals matchup three years in a row. If nothing else, it would be historic.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Let's say we got Houston vs. Washington instead. People wouldn't give a damn. Even through all the complaining about the Warriors & Cavs that's what the masses want to see. The rubber match with everyone at full strength. 

Honestly, LeBron is playing at a level that I've never seen in my lifetime. He's already top 5 in my opinion, and the greatest player to play since Jordan (coming from a person who's all-time favorite player, regardless of sport, is Kobe). If he can beat the Warriors again in the Finals this season, he'll be officially the 2nd greatest player of all-time. 

I can't understand how anyone can still not appreciate LeBron's greatness. We're watching something we will never see again in basketball.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

3 hours ago, CLEstones said:

I'm sorry, but the Cavs' blue uniforms are one of the worst in the league.  Worse than their home whites, worse than their alternate blacks.

I don't get why they refuse to wear their primary road jersey for the playoffs?

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Archived