Random NFL Designs

dmhtfld

These look great. I think the helmet is actually really good without a stripe, and your removal of black is exactly how they should go about doing so. Still showd contrast without being busy. 

Every time I see a sweet new template I worry that you'll beat me to it and sure enough...

Either way these are slick. I like the stripeless helmet much more than I thought I would. I just don't think we'll be seeing this particular font anymore so you could revisit that. 

Midway.png

7 minutes ago, Midway said:

Every time I see a sweet new template I worry that you'll beat me to it and sure enough...

Either way these are slick. I like the stripeless helmet much more than I thought I would. I just don't think we'll be seeing this particular font anymore so you could revisit that. 

Ha ha i get tired of these templates so quick that I have to make a new one every time nike releases a new uniform. As for the numbers do you think I should use a block font or go with their new font whenever i can get my hands on it?

I'd go with a newer font, even if it isn't what they eventually wear. As straight forward as the uniforms are, the numbers you have are too slim for them. Love the new uniform template too by the way. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, Zeus89725 said:

I am in love. This is just really nice to look at.

Do you have the link for the template?

Thank you. I do not. I'm keeping it to myself until i get bored with it and make another one

21 hours ago, dmhtfld said:

Here is the update. I added a block font, grey jersey and white pants.

Lions.thumb.png.064971c1d316deb1c67d3bfddc5f8b9e.png

58f27ce3626e7_LionsColorRush.thumb.png.66ea1241181c70b70f9ae3f9a33964ba.png

58f27d042f873_LionsGrey.thumb.png.6ad8df41a49da4aa0beb3794a6e07a25.png

58f27cee6ecd0_LionsGrey2.thumb.png.9e50737a7dd36d25b3faeb661940f74c.png

58f27cf8dcf56_LionsGrey3.thumb.png.f21ececd0a8a1039e0d9f0647ce7fed3.png

58f27ccf16bdb_LionsAway2.thumb.png.3b9ffa5d1ca5ed6af3db56b78852f8e9.png

58f27cd8c812d_LionsAway.thumb.png.88a7a8dbd9052ea0f0664c8181dafefb.png

This is really similar to a concept I came up with on team builder! It look so good! I wish they had done this as their update! Is it possible to get a blue jersey white pants picture? 

2 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

Sweet mother of god those Titans uniforms are amazing. Silver looks amazing. 

I'm kinda unsure about the pants. I think the flame works when the sock color is the same as the flame, it makes it more fluid I think.

I was just about to type that.

I agree that the flames on the pants are overkill and only flow well with the baby blue. Unfortunately the baby blue socks dont flow to well with the navy or white uniform. What would you guys suggest i do with the pants? Maybe add stripes?

On 4/19/2017 at 10:19 AM, vikmurphy said:

Helmets for the Titans are great!! The flames on the pants are kind of overkill IMO

With the flames, if they topped a stripe about 3/4 of the way up they'd be a little better rather than looking like he set his shoelaces on fire. Needs some red too. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Silver works a lot better for the Titans than I would've imagined. I would hate to see the Columbia Blue mixed with Navy again, but it wouldn't be bad here. Agree with others that red could go a long way here.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived