Draft Lottery tonight.

It's pretty rare that the event occurs with such high stakes for a team still playing.  Man, did Boston fleece the Nets...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boston ends up just fine no matter what.

If the Lakers lose their pick their goose sure is cooked. Who knows how good Fultz or Ball will be compared to Ingram or Russell, but that's going to be a question people ask if LA is outside of the top 3.

Tonight is also kind of the end of The Process, right? There are no remaining fruits in the Heinkie tree?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I haven't been this nervous since Game 7 of the 2010 Finals. 

And the Lakers keep their pick (or better!). Take a deep breath. ?

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I see the NBA wasn't going to let the Lakers be turbo :censored: ed by past poor decisions.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

4 minutes ago, rams80 said:

I see the NBA wasn't going to let the Lakers be turbo :censored: ed by past poor decisions.

Including David Stern's? Maybe they just called it even.

Unbelievable - they gave him a Shirley Temple in a Sixers glass.

He's the best ever.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Boston ends up just fine no matter what.

If the Lakers lose their pick their goose sure is cooked. Who knows how good Fultz or Ball will be compared to Ingram or Russell, but that's going to be a question people ask if LA is outside of the top 3.

Tonight is also kind of the end of The Process, right? There are no remaining fruits in the Heinkie tree?

I just read that they get the Lakers pick unprotected next year, and (I think) the Kings unprotected the following year.  If The Process and Ben Simmons are healthy, the Sixers could potentially be in a situation where they're not terrible and get great picks on top of it. 

They might also have 35 2nd-round picks, but I'm not sure anyone cares.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If I'm Boston.... I'm trading down here or trying to trade the pick for a stud player to help out the core in place. They don't need a PG and you obviously go with BPA with the #1 pick. What they lack is a PF/C that can rebound and play good interior defense..... or maybe they go with one of Jackson/Taytum? 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

If Boston wins a title in a few years, does Brooklyn management get rings?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived