Yeah. This deal was about dumping a bad contract and making a calculated guess with what DLo can and can't be. Really sucks for him, but at least he gets to be in the NYC market.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completely agree that LeBron is gone after this season. Going to enjoy the upcoming season, whatever it brings.

Personally, if we're going to lose to the Warriors again, let's not say ":censored: the regular season". Win 60+ games. No excuses.

Cleveland sports for life!
"Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind." -The Doctor

12 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Yeah. This deal was about dumping a bad contract and making a calculated guess with what DLo can and can't be. Really sucks for him, but at least he gets to be in the NYC market.

But if management considers you immature living in L.A., living in Brooklyn or Manhattan may not help.

Hornets literally gave up next to nothing and got Dwight Howard and a higher 2nd round pick. I don't hate it, even if Dwight is screw up prone.

Also, a mere 10 minutes before the trade was announced:

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Howard was pretty good early on.  Huge on the Hawks biggest need: securing rebounds.  But, and for whatever reason (has to be more than just poor free throw shooting), he wasn't being played in the 4th quarter of playoff games.  Howard has that stigma of being a cancer on teams lately....maybe he got mouthy towards the end of the year.

Guess the pick exchange (not that I put much stock in 2nd round draft picks...a lot of teams seem to toss these picks away on projects and Europeans, or both) is due to the money on Howard's contract.  No idea about what the return means, or if the Hawks are going to full-on rebuild or try to tread water with Millsap and whomever for another season (it should be the former).

12 hours ago, dfwabel said:

Did Dwight get traded via twitter accounts?

Also, not sure why the Clippers reportedly tried to trade DJ to the Suns for the 4th pick. Of course they were gonna say no. Further more, they held him hostage to keep him and now they don't want him?

8 hours ago, Lee Noire said:

Did Dwight get traded via twitter accounts?

Also, not sure why the Clippers reportedly tried to trade DJ to the Suns for the 4th pick. Of course they were gonna say no. Further more, they held him hostage to keep him and now they don't want him?

Clips gonna Clip.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

DJ to the Suns for the 4th would be an amazing deal for the Clips. I'm not surprised they turned it down, burn at least they asked.

Is Alex Len good or not?

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 6/16/2017 at 9:05 PM, jmac11281 said:

Hinkie is considered to be a god by many in this area. His "process" was overrated.

The 76ers are starting to feel like a warm-weather NHL team, where they've been abandoned by everyone but the nerds who care too much about draft picks. Like, I can't see this too-clever-by-half crap flying with the Lakers or Bulls.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I am not happy about the DLo trade. I know the Laker fanbase was split on DLo, but I liked him. I think he has the potential to be a great PG in this league. I hope he becomes an all-star in Brooklyn. 

I am thrilled about getting rid of Mosgov's ridiculous contract though. Can't believe someone was willing to take that off of the Lakers. 

I know that this move was made with the future in mind and that we essentially just turned Mosgov and Russell, into the 27th pick, Lopez and Paul George (assuming he signs with us next summer), which is a good trade no matter how you look at it. I just hope now the Lakers do not trade for PG13. Do not move anymore young players. Not when it's clear George is going to sign with the Lakers when he's a free agent.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Just now, Rockstar Matt said:

I am not happy about the DLo trade. I know the Laker fanbase was split on DLo, but I liked him. I think he has the potential to be a great PG in this league. I hope he becomes an all-star in Brooklyn. 

I am thrilled about getting rid of Mosgov's ridiculous contract though. Can't believe someone was willing to take that off of the Lakers. 

I know that this move was made with the future in mind and that we essentially just turned Mosgov and Russell, into the 27th pick, Lopez and Paul George (assuming he signs with us next summer), which is a good trade no matter how you look at it. I just hope now the Lakers do not trade for PG13. Do not move anymore young players. Not when it's clear George is going to sign with the Lakers when he's a free agent.

IIRC George could make significantly more money if he is traded to someplace that is not Los Angeles and decides he likes it there instead.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Oh, definitely. But I think George wants to play back home in LA and specifically with the Lakers. That could be the reason why his agent told the Pacers he's gone next summer.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

DJ to the Suns for the 4th would be an amazing deal for the Clips. I'm not surprised they turned it down, burn at least they asked.

Is Alex Len good or not?

While Len has not been injured since recovering for operations on both feet before his draft year, his ankles are still a problem. 

Len is also a RFA, as is Alan Williams, so PHX is likely going to decide on keeping just one of the two.  Keep Williams if you have to play small to win. 

38 minutes ago, the admiral said:

The 76ers are starting to feel like a warm-weather NHL team, where they've been abandoned by everyone but the nerds who care too much about draft picks. Like, I can't see this too-clever-by-half crap flying with the Lakers or Bulls.

The Lakers did their own process though. They just covered it with a two-year Kobe retirement show and actually playing their young talent.

The 2018 free agent period could pay dividends, marrying what could potentially be a young core of good talent (Randle/Nance/Ingram/Clarkson) with George and LeBron. Philly's free agent ceiling is JJ Redick.

The Bulls have won as many championships as the sixers in the post Jordan era. Maybe a process would have altered that history. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

The Bulls have won as many championships as the sixers in the post Jordan era. Maybe a process would have altered that history. 

I'm pretty sure the Bulls won multiple draft lotteries in that time frame AND did a better job of developing players.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived