MLB in 2020 - 30/30 + Requests

Victormrey

Great job with St. Louis! I love how you added a red alt and a blue alt to the team, which imo is much needed. I also agree that the Pirates look is great now, and I love how you didn't change that much. For the Brewers, I don't know if I am a big fan. I like the old wordmark better, but I do love the road alt. Well done!

Marlin.png

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys for the feedback! Time to start with the NL West, the first team are the Diamondbacks.

While I wanted to keep their current logos and wordmarks (except for the "D-Backs" one), but changing their uniform style: the home and road unis are based on the team first alternate design. And for the alts I decided to use a Native American-inspired pattern on the front and back.

I wanted to keep the current colours, but tweaking them a little bit, in order to make them close to those used for Navajo's fabrics. I also decided to get rid of the dark grey as road colour, using a sand-ish shade instead.

USzrgni.png

OI963Av.png

C9tVE9W.png

aslH13C.png

Thanks to @Carolingian Steamroller @coco1997 and @Paul Lucas (who suggested the Southwestern theme for the alts) for giving me ideas and helping me with the designs!

Thank you all for the feedback!

On 18/3/2018 at 9:39 PM, Vintage Indy said:

I love the teal jersey. I personally miss the old purple though. 

I just didnt like the red and neon teal that they have/had going on. 

Maybe they could do the purple and teal again. who knows. Keep it up though.

I'd love to see the purple back, but honestly, I think they'll keep their current colour scheme, making it less messy, though. And since I wanted to be (more or less) realistic, I kept it.

14 hours ago, itsmb8 said:

Do you mind if I use some of these for my 2019 Under Armour project for the Out Of The Park Baseball game?

Sure thing, go ahead! Would love to see the results ;)

1 hour ago, BarlesCharkley said:

What's the format to put it into the game?

Not quite sure what youre asking, but I have a photoshop template for GIMP that I make the jerseys from.  After I go to the modify colors and uniforms tab, tab over to jerseys, select the "select" button, and then move to the folder i saved the jersey in and select it.

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

12 hours ago, itsmb8 said:

Just a rough start to get us going, but I think it looks great!  I'll add the seams to it later and fix it up a bit to make sure it looks perfect, but it looks great to start!  

OWNZJfj.png

Awesome!

On 25/3/2018 at 9:56 PM, Zeus89725 said:

Not a huge fan of the Rockies' current identity, but I don't like yours either. The font doesn't fit with their brand, and it just kinda falls flat.

I've always found the Rockies one of the most difficult teams to tweak / improve. Any suggestion?

On 26/3/2018 at 12:47 AM, coco1997 said:

The Rockies look great! The new font is a big improvement over their bland current one, which is long overdue for a refresh. 

Any chance we could see a Colorado flag-themed alt? 

Thanks! I've not thought about doing it, but I could do one at the end of the series ;)

Archived