nas1787

Canadian Premier League

25 posts in this topic

Well done! 

 

I doubt the real Halifax club (should it be Halifax FC as rumored or anything else) will look as good as yours. 

The reasoning behind the name and colours makes perfect sense. There are a number of different ties in to the community but none of it is "over designed" or over stated, if that makes sense.

 

I know i'm gushing a bit but man, I really like it a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving the series so far. The league logo and Peace Tower are especially great. The ring around the Peace Tower seems to be of a different width than the main logo and I was wondering if that was intentional or not. I would double the motion of flipping the "FOOTBALL CLUB". Keep up the great work up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, kerlonmoura said:

I really like everything you posted, but for Halifax, I would suggest you to flip the part where it says "Football Club" upside down. Can't wait to see more of these, great job!

 

Yeah I could definitely give that a try

 

9 hours ago, mr.negative15 said:

Well done! 

 

I doubt the real Halifax club (should it be Halifax FC as rumored or anything else) will look as good as yours. 

The reasoning behind the name and colours makes perfect sense. There are a number of different ties in to the community but none of it is "over designed" or over stated, if that makes sense.

 

I know i'm gushing a bit but man, I really like it a lot!

 

Thanks for the kind words!

 

3 hours ago, Casablanca said:

Loving the series so far. The league logo and Peace Tower are especially great. The ring around the Peace Tower seems to be of a different width than the main logo and I was wondering if that was intentional or not. I would double the motion of flipping the "FOOTBALL CLUB". Keep up the great work up.

 

The width of the lines in Ottawa's two logos are the same when the logos are the same size. It only looks smaller in the second because the logo is smaller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nas1787 said:

The width of the lines in Ottawa's two logos are the same when the logos are the same size. It only looks smaller in the second because the logo is smaller.

That makes sense. Thanks so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Halifax is the completely opposite coast and Vancouver Island. Royal Athletic Victoria is named after the club's home ground, Royal Athletic Park. The crest features the chevron shield of the city of Victoria's coat of arms, re-coloured to the club's green and navy. In the centre of the shield is a dogwood flower, BC's official flower. Befitting a team with the name royal, the crown jewels sits on top of the shield. The secondary logo is a simplified BC flag.The home kit is a bit of a green Arsenal look, with some tonal chevron stripes on the front. The clash uses the navy in a split shirt.

 

F3c0WDP.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now