Ugly unis + ugly athlete = GOLD.

tulanebc

Okay, so we've done the whole ugly uniform thing for various reasons, but I'm upping the ante. The usual ugly sports uniform PLUS an ugly athlete wearing them. Sam Cassell should be shown here along with Manute Bol. I'm expecting greatness from us all, so who's first?

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, upperV03 said:

This was a no brainer for me.

IMG_3591.thumb.JPG.a4aa630fb9a9a8bcc6b0548fa6369ec3.JPGIMG_3592.thumb.JPG.2e4c417c851e5760e505fc93dbdc8b78.JPG

His arms are like four tattoos away from being a black guy.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

10 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

That's a handsome animal right there.

What human wouldn't look ugly next to that good boy?

Looks like he'll be on your next episode of Dateline.

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Wow, I can't believe I didn't know any of this:

In 2013, Swift refused to vacate his foreclosed home, which had been bought by a new owner. The new owner bought the house in Sammamish, Washington, in January 2013 for half the price Swift paid in 2006.[8][9] Swift eventually left the home, which was reportedly riddled with animal feces, guns, bullets, beer bottles, and garbage. Observers also noted old letters from some of the top college basketball programs in the country trying to recruit Swift, before he went straight to the NBA from high school.[10]

In October 2014, police raided the house of Trygve Bjorkstam, an alleged heroin and methamphetamine dealer, who had a collection of 18 guns. They found Swift living in the home, and in possession of a sawed-off shotgun. In November 2014, police charged Swift with unlawful possession of a short-barreled shotgun.[11]

On January 8, 2015, Swift was arrested by police for involvement in an armed home invasion attempt. Swift claimed he was high on drugs at the time of the incident.[12]

sig.png

33 minutes ago, raysox said:

Franck Ribery luckily plays for France and Bayern, both of which look super good.

I feel like Ribery definitely deserves to be in this thread, so I'm gonna throwback to his early Galatasaray days when this kit would probably count as ugly:

IMG_3606.JPG.041f569ba7b1c8e9fc72e739078e98d2.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived