Vancouver Mounties

mtcantwe

Hi Everyone, this is my first time posting.  So if I am in the wrong area, please let me know.  I decided to make a logo for a couple of expansion teams for NBA 2k17.  This was my first one and my favorite.  I also wanted to try uniforms and post that too. I couldn't find a template I was too happy with, so if you could recommend one or think I should just make one myself, please let me know.  

MountiesLogo2.png

Mountie.png

MountiesLogo.png

Hi Everyone, this is my first time posting. I posted this originally in the wrong category, so I'm posting this again in Concepts.  I apologize, but this was my first time trying. I decided to make a logo for a couple of expansion teams for NBA 2k17. This was my first one and my favorite. I also wanted to try uniforms and post that too. I couldn't find a template I was too happy with, so if you could recommend one or think I should just make one myself, please let me know.

MountiesLogo2.png

Mountie.png

MountiesLogo.png

There's also a white border going around the circle of the logo.  But I can't make that evident in the pictures I post on this site,  I tried making it with an alpha background.  If anyone has a recommendation I'd truly appreciate it.  Currently I'm thinking the best think to do, is just put a color background.  

Sooooo.... Did a quick Google search and this popped up, and it's from 2013. Please don't steal anyone's work without citing them. Yes, you added a body but the face isn't your design. If I'm wrong, tell me, but I highly doubt this is your design. 

465d3f18b5bbb581408c957a8f959c92.jpg

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

panthers_2012, this is something I was concerned about.  Obviously I need to change the logo.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to study face styles for logos.  I seem to be making them all the same.  

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived