BBTV

During the draft, the Eagles used two separate buildings (that aren't even that close to each other, but happened to line up from this angle) to show the team logos.  The taller one "wooshed" them, while the squatter one (comprised of a full LED board that you can play Tetris on) showed the full logo.  See below:

We've all seen logos projected onto buildings, but what are some other examples of the logos actually being made by the building?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

For reference, here's how far apart those buildings actually are.  Amazing that they were able to make it flow so well (far left and far right were the ones used):

FMC_05.focus-none.width-800.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Here's another shot from a different angle that shows how far apart those two are:

skyline with arrors.jpg

skyline with arrors 2.jpg

Dallas can kind of cheat, thanks to the set up of the Omni Hotel and Reunion Tower. Downtown basically always has a "theme" be it Dallas sports related (like a Mavs logo), international news (like a French or South African flag), or a tribute (like purple rain or Dallas PD).

Here are my two favorites, selfishly.... Being a Dallas Stars fan from Alabama.

1461555335-dpdheli.jpg

FB_IMG_1493563110874.jpg

IMG_20170430_095051.jpg

Archived