2017 NFL Draftees and Free Agent Signees with their new uniforms

hettinger_rl

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, randyc said:

Corey Davis #84 and Adoree' Jackson #25 with Tennessee.

C-hxqyxW0AAGXJU.jpg:large

They introduce them in their nice combo, yet I think they went mono blue every time they wore these jerseys last year.

I can't believe how many teams/players think mono is always "FIRE EMOJI!!!" I'll admit I do like it once in a while, provided there's contrasting socks (see Carolina's all black or how Cincy used to look when they first started going mono). It just looks awful. It's why color rush is so bad. And it's even worse when you're a stripeless pants team (looking at you Baltimore and New Orleans)

2 hours ago, robbman21 said:

I guess the 34 didn't even make it to mini camp, he was wearing #28 yesterday.

Reminds me of many years ago, when Seahawks drafted Curt Warner and introduced him holding a #24 jersey (25 was taken).  He later asked "can I wear #28?"  of course Curt had zero character issues.  He was a prominent businessman in Seattle with multiple auto dealerships.  Now coaches HS and runs an autism foundation.  Probable NFL HOFer  without that pesky ACL tear his 2nd year.  

Warner_display_image.jpg

Thinking it may be time for the Vikings to rethink this whole "sail-serif" thing...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

He looks pissed.

Yeah I'd be pissed too if I was playing professional football alongside some great athletes on defense.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

12 hours ago, lbj273 said:

Or had been drafted by the Browns...

That Browns defense may be pretty good in a short amount of time.  I'd be happy knowing I was an important part of the turnaround and not somebody's backup.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 5/3/2017 at 8:54 AM, VikWings said:

They introduce them in their nice combo, yet I think they went mono blue every time they wore these jerseys last year.

The only #ClassicLook the Titans sported last year was in the Preseason at Oakland, when they wore white over navy. The majority of their games were mono-navy or white over Columbia--with the occasional mono-white. They also did their #ColorRush with Columbia, along with Columbia over white for one game each.

Archived