Liga Nacional de Futbol(Ticondez Posted)

_DietDrPepper_

Finished up 5 Clubs! Whatcha Think?

Porte Oro C.F.

Porte Oro C.F. has been atop the standings with Monte Limon C.F. for the last 5-6 years. Hildago Martinez had been a breakout star that has seen attention in the past 4 or so years for POCF. Winning two championships in the past 3 years have fans hoping for a future dynasty.

Monte Carmen Rosas C.F.

Monte Carmen was wishing for a team for years and they finally got one in '92. The team has yet to hold a losing record. Surprisingly winning a championship too. Las Rosas have never had good tournament luck though. That championship was probably the biggest Cinderella run in the history of the league.

C.F. Fortuna

C.F. Fortuna is known as the forgettable team. Always are bad because of the poor management of the staff and players, the possibility of it even keeping a team is dwindling, as the cities economic stance is lowering. Since the city was a coal mining town and grew as the demand did. With the sudden drop of the demand. They're losing jobs and money. If the team was the go, most people wouldn't even put up a fight, they're injury ridden and suck. It hurts to watch them fail over and over again.

Monte Limon C.F.

Monte Limon has potential to win multiple championships in the next few years if they play their cards right, with arguably the best player in the league Jorge Reyes the team is bound to do great things. The teams main rival at the moment: Porte Oro. These two teams have won a combined 5 straight championships the past 5 years.

Capital C.F.

Rio Karina is the Capital of Porte Rios. Where the name derives from. Capital C.F. is nothing too special with a loyal fan base and talented set of players, you could see them winning games but for the most part they're pretty average.

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Ticondez Marineros

Ticondez is the city most western of the country, it's a well known port town, and it's soccer team represents its history on its crest, showing an anchor inside a sterring wheel of a boat. Ticondez is a very mediocre team, that is known to violate the rules, they have the most red cards per season and are known for letting their players play dirty, sometimes they may even encourage the inappropriate behavior.

Would love some criticism on my concepts, I'm currently out of town, in the middle of the woods, and can't get templates, but I may get the ability to create concepts on my computer, so I'm looking forward to it. Any thing on the new team? Or old teams for that matter?

image.jpg

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived