2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I live in Florida and will likely be impacted by Irma in some way so I am getting week two out early. Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some extra time to post corrections for both week one and week two as I am not sure what my internet and/or power situation may be after this storm.

Regular Season Week 2 (Part1)
Texans @ Bengals
bHUTBO1.jpgyLtMoI0.png
Browns @ Ravens
OESd1Lx.jpgzZpjZhi.jpg 
Bears @ Buccaneers
aMl3xR9.jpgolJFstP.jpg
Vikings @ Steelers
SQ5T4hz.jpgC0DODuo.jpg
Patriots @ Saints
T1Dtcoe.jpgU6nQxVS.png
Eagles @ Chiefs
7B6IeLb.jpgx4uYYBC.jpg

On 9/7/2017 at 11:50 AM, canzman said:

So I live in Florida and will likely be impacted by Irma in some way so I am getting week two out early. Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some extra time to post corrections for both week one and week two as I am not sure what my internet and/or power situation may be after this storm.

Regular Season Week 2 (Part1)
Texans @ Bengals
bHUTBO1.jpgyLtMoI0.png
Browns @ Ravens
jPKxLUF.jpgzZpjZhi.jpg 
Bears @ Buccaneers
aMl3xR9.jpg1vZU7EX.jpg
Vikings @ Steelers
SQ5T4hz.jpgC0DODuo.jpg
Patriots @ Saints
T1Dtcoe.jpgeG1it30.png
Eagles @ Chiefs
hTKiCps.jpgx4uYYBC.jpg

I would like to see the bucks with that uniform combo but with the Orange socks 

1 hour ago, arron said:

I don't know about you guys but I'm glad the Bengals didn't switch their helmet like some teams did because if they did they would really look like a zebra

The Bengals white color rush would look awesome if they had a white helmet IMO. The orange helmet doesn't compliment the uniform.

36 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Based on this it looks like the Bills will wear their throwbacks against the Raiders. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DI-p3iMVAAAf_G0.jpg

Canzman, the Jaguars and Saints wear white at home early in the season.

This is why I like the bills because they wear there throwbacks against a different team every year but I think they should wear them twice a year

On 8/22/2017 at 11:34 AM, goforbroke said:

as far as I know the saints aren't wearing white at home at all this year including preseason

2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Canzman, the Jaguars and Saints wear white at home early in the season.

According to goforbroke who has access to the actual NFL uniform schedule the Saints are not wear white at home at all this season.

Archived