2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Baltimore will be in purple for week 2. I don't get their decisions. The only time the Ravens wore white at home in the 2010s decade was in 2011 against the Steelers and 2014 against the Bengals.

What's wrong with them wearing Purple at home? That's their home uniform after all

On 9/9/2017 at 11:02 AM, orangefaniniowa said:

Ravens could wear all-white in Week 2 against the Browns.  They usually do on most home openers so I assume they will as well.

On 9/9/2017 at 11:14 AM, canzman said:

goforbroke, who has access to the official NFL jersey schedule stated the Browns would only wear brown on the road for one preseason game and were not wearing brown on the road at all in the regular season.

The Ravens website also confirms the purple jerseys.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/gameday/game/2017/regular2

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

1 minute ago, jgiff17 said:

Is tonight a color rush game? Or colorless game for the Texans?

Yes, but the Bengals color rush is all white so the Texans will be in their normal all blue color rush.

They only wore all white last year b/c they were the away team of a team with an all blue color rush as well.

3 hours ago, BrianLion said:

Did we confirm blue pants for the Lions on MNF?

Or is that assumption being made because they wore them the only time they wore their new away jerseys? 

The Lions never even showed or mentioned the silver pants being worn with the white jersey when they unveiled these uniforms. Strange, but seems to suggest there won't be any mixing and matching. It just said the blue pants will be worn with the white jersey.

On 9/8/2017 at 1:45 PM, NFLfan10 said:

What a shame. They didn't wear those once last season.

Yes they did.

The Bills wore the '65 faux throwbacks last season against New England at Orchard Park, week 8.

The 'shame' is that they weren't worn a second time, against preferably a charter AFL club on the road.

9643710-tyrod-taylor-nfl-new-england-pat

The names on the Texans' jerseys are pretty much unreadable. The numbers are marginally better. Although I don't hate the look, this makes it miserable to watch and very difficult on anybody trying to identify players, especially the media. This completely defeats the point of including those elements on a uniform.

Can i just say how great this Color Rush game looks tonight? I mean, individual flaws aside, this strikes me as one of the best Color Rush matchups ever. Not gaudy, and the colors are so starkly different yet complementary, its actually very eye-pleasing, something I'm not used to watching TNF.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB Project/ Dribbble

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

The Lions never even showed or mentioned the silver pants being worn with the white jersey when they unveiled these uniforms. Strange, but seems to suggest there won't be any mixing and matching. It just said the blue pants will be worn with the white jersey.

IIRC, the release materials indicated that the home/road uniform elements could be worn in any combination, which suggests that both white over grey (good) and blue over blue (not) are in play.

On 9/14/2017 at 7:48 PM, jgiff17 said:

IMG_5441.GIF

IMG_5442.JPG

To this day, I still don't understand how this happened. The Bills had a nice uniform, one associated with teams that went to the Super Bowl. If they wanted some enhancement features could've been applied. But THAT!?

The outer shell of the helmet and facemask was left the same. But but for some reason some kind of light blueish helmet stripe was added, as well as a neon type shoulder piping. The side panels didn't jive with the pant stripes. It was so ugly and nonsensical.

Archived