2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

2 minutes ago, Gupti said:

That's odd. This will mark the third time in the last six years that they have worn teal in a regular season game, and it will have been twice against the Bengals. I wonder how they make these decisions.

We only wear teal vs the bengals

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some 24 hours from the completion of the game to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself.

Regular Season Week 7 (Part1) (BYES: Lions, Texans)
Chiefs @ Raiders
ZAXdvzc.gifBmHY9oZ.jpg
Buccaneers @ Bills

olJFstP.jpg
wUXHPNl.jpg
Bengals @ Steelers
Z0smJif.jpgC0DODuo.jpg
Ravens @ Vikings
jcClE09.jpgUjyaszf.jpg
Jets @ Dolphins
XjVmCnW.jpg9CeqRvt.png
Cardinals @ Rams
GEj2aBv.jpgCndgMFI.png
Panthers @ Bears
Ph6mabg.jpgaMl3xR9.jpg

23 hours ago, Mitch B said:

I Stand Corrected:

I was previously very vocal in my opposition to the San Francisco 49'ers dropping the 3rd stripe on their sleeves, but after seeing them in action, the double-striped sleeves match well with the helmet and pants stripe.

They look solid in a vacuum.  However, the 49ers' three stripe look was damn near iconic.  They just don't look right without it.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Niners and Cowboys is one of the best matchups for always and forever. 

Too bad the Chiefs and Raiders, normally a fantastic looking game, is being hurt by color rush. It won't be horrible, but below their standard. 

42 minutes ago, Nick72Phins said:

I think the Dolphins are going to wear the all-white instead, because they wore the aqua pants vs the jets for an away game already.

They already went white over aqua at home this year as well.

Week 5 when hosting the Titans. 

They also didn't go all white at home in the regular season last year after week 5 either.

Gase doesn't appear to be a fan of the all white look.

20 minutes ago, arron said:

What about this one 

image.png

16 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

Gah!  That's just too much.  Red jersey, silver pants.  That's it.  Nothing too extreme.

12 minutes ago, arron said:

Just to make us mad they would wear red over silver with blue socks

Haha they would.  Such a shame that the Patriots never got on that ship with a red alternate when Nike took over 5 seasons ago.  Hell, they could even do a fauxback look to the 1980s look and still make it work.  However, they are a team as well as the Falcons, Cardinals and Bengals that DESPERATELY need to update their look but the Pats won't do it since they have won 5 championships in this look.

12 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

Haha they would.  Such a shame that the Patriots never got on that ship with a red alternate when Nike took over 5 seasons ago.  Hell, they could even do a fauxback look to the 1980s look and still make it work.  However, they are a team as well as the Falcons, Cardinals and Bengals that DESPERATELY need to update their look but the Pats won't do it since they have won 5 championships in this look.

Why do u think they haven't gotten a red jersey cause that would screw everything up 

Archived