2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

12 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

How is it that New England is wearing color rush game not on Thursday?

Because they couldn't wear them vs the buccaneers on Thursday so they can choose a different game to wear them. It surprises me that they actually are wearing them 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

Jacksonville, Carolina and the third one I'll throw a wild guess and say either San Francisco OR Tennessee

Titans have worn the Columbia Blue twice already this season. They can't wear them again.

1 minute ago, tohasbo said:

I thought preseason games did not count to that. 

I'm drawing a blank to who the third team could be

Wasn't preseason. Regular season in Jacksonville week 2 and then in Miami week 5.

20 hours ago, DNAsports said:

How is it that New England is wearing color rush game not on Thursday?

this has been discussed over several pages of this thread, asked again and re-answered....They can wear the uniforms on a different day if for one reason or another they don't wear it on a Thursday.

Its happening a few other times this season as well... off the top of my head the Giants and Chargers are doing this as well. 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

1 hour ago, goforbroke said:

this has been discussed over several pages of this thread, asked again and re-answered....They can wear the uniforms on a different day if for one reason or another they don't wear it on a Thursday.

Its happening a few other times this season as well... off the top of my head the Giants and Chargers are doing this as well. 

Lions as well.

Lions are wearing on Saturday Dec 16th week 15.

19 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Here's a look at the silver stripe on the Raiders pants. It's odd.

22528248_1742247142472432_74650003792692

If they wanted to add some silver to the pants, they should’ve gone with a silver/black/silver braisher stripe to still mimic the helmet stripe, a la the Color Rush knit hat from last season:

E9C93E04-EFD4-428B-BBED-2C9DFC07AF93.jpeg.e7bbee2a82892351a9df223874adabf7.jpeg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

25 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

If they wanted to add some silver to the pants, they should’ve gone with a silver/black/silver braisher stripe to still mimic the helmet stripe, a la the Color Rush knit hat from last season:

E9C93E04-EFD4-428B-BBED-2C9DFC07AF93.jpeg.e7bbee2a82892351a9df223874adabf7.jpeg

Disagree.. the all white look was actually working for me.  Silver numbers and a subtle silver strip with silver helmet.  The whole thing was very bright and clean, and the numbers were just visible enough.  Wouldn’t want it for every day but I thought this was a good color rush one-off

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

The Chiefs Color Rush confuses me... According to official documents it should be just their normal mono red look with solid red cleats.

The official uniform guide shows it with the normal red mid calf striped sock.

In actuality though it seems the NFL just is a little more lax with them on how they wear those socks for a Color Rush game.

Some players wear them the normal way, and some players almost seem to wear the red upside down with just hardly any white showing around the ankle.

Then there are some players that just seem to not have any sock but are just wearing solid red tights. Not very "uniform" to me and pretty confusing.

Archived