2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

5 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

What are the chances they will add teal pants to their rota, and not necessarily for #ColorRush ?

With how Nike has been doing their new uniforms, I'm guessing pretty good. It seems they've always been including pant options that are the same color as the primary jersey (I could be wrong, but it certainly feels that way).

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jags and Titans uniforms are some of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Usually I'm not a fan of light color unis over dark pants (Titans navy over columbia/Browns orange over brown) but the Jags pull it off perfectly.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

1 hour ago, DeFrank said:

Just want to take a moment to appreciate Quinton Dunbar's football style. This cornerback wears a QB-cut jersey, baggy long sleeves, and a mock turtleneck like he's a Kansas City Chief posing for his headshot in 1984.

49ers_Redskins_Football_61195.jpg-684c0_c0-128-3049-1905_s885x516.jpg.26a0feb5d748c165e9575376733fc74f.jpg

nicholson-dunbar-moreau-2017-660-350.jpg.89c35406b43a2bac5ddc1fba8e38f489.jpg

Quinton-Dunbar-2015-card.jpg.59bfa56d09091d1655ff1d2185e0d059.jpg

Unfortunately they still do that.

As far as the Redskins-Seahawks game goes, I wish Seattle would have went with Navy-Gray-Navy or Navy-White-Navy instead of mono navy.

As much as I still despise the current overall design, this is the best that the Jags have looked since their deplorable redesign in 2013 and tragic overhaul in 2009. I wish that they'd be able to wear them for the rest of the season (or even in the playoffs:wub:) but that's highly unlikely. Fingers crossed for next year's changes, I suppose.

tempAP_17309680629895--nfl_mezz_1280_102

tempRWP_4533--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?wid

26 minutes ago, Gupti said:

As much as I still despise the current overall design, this is the best that the Jags have looked since their deplorable redesign in 2013 and tragic overhaul in 2009. I wish that they'd be able to wear them for the rest of the season (or even in the playoffs:wub:) but that's highly unlikely. Fingers crossed for next year's changes, I suppose.

Teams are able to wear alternate jerseys in the playoffs without restriction, right? There is still hope for the Jags.

With that being said, if the Rams host a playoff game, I wonder if they would wear their alternate uniforms.

6 hours ago, G-tron said:

Teams are able to wear alternate jerseys in the playoffs without restriction, right? There is still hope for the Jags.

With that being said, if the Rams host a playoff game, I wonder if they would wear their alternate uniforms.

6 hours ago, the heat suck said:

PLEASE.

Thirded. Still hope the Texans will wear their Battle Reds in the postseason though a playoff run's not looking likely. 

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Unfortunately they still do that.

As far as the Redskins-Seahawks game goes, I wish Seattle would have went with Navy-Gray-Navy or Navy-White-Navy instead of mono navy.

Seahawks only wear all navy at home. They have never worn Navy over white with their current set and only wear navy over grey on the road

1 hour ago, Gupti said:

tempAP_17309680629895--nfl_mezz_1280_102

tempRWP_4533--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?wid

It's weird how never wearing that combination makes it seem all the more attractive when they finally do.

1 hour ago, G-tron said:

I hope the rams do 

1 hour ago, AgentColon2 said:

Why couldn't the Dolphins wear the throwbacks tonight? :|  Could have been a top look.

Tonight just absolutely SCREAMED aqua throwbacks for the ultimate old-school AFL look probably of ALL TIME. One of the rarest combos EVER w/ Miami aqua vs. Raider white.

There are not words to describe how much I HATE the monocolor looks and the new aqua the Dolphins wear now. Disgusting.

Archived