2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

19 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Please tell me the Browns aren't gonna be wearing white at home regularly for the next 3 years...How did you see this guide anyway?

I have no idea what the browns plans are... all I know they're wearing white at home a lot this year. 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, tohasbo said:

It's only available on an "insiders only" basis.  I have tried contacting teams in the past for older style guides, especially from the AFL 50th anniversary teams.  On that bit, I had no luck at all.

You'd be disappointed lol. It's more on an excel spreadsheet. There's nothing to it. Just a big grid of the games with a C or W for white or color uniform. 

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Why so secretive? Just tell us how/why you are able to view it.

He's said that he's an insider who has access to a secret document. Assuming this is true, I'm guessing that if he gave too much information regarding where/how he was an insider, he probably wouldn't be an insider for too much longer.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

7 minutes ago, whitedawg22 said:

He's said that he's an insider who has access to a secret document. Assuming this is true, I'm guessing that if he gave too much information regarding where/how he was an insider, he probably wouldn't be an insider for too much longer.

Which is why it's odd that an "insider" would be on this casual thread in the first place. What he's saying sounds believable though.

1 minute ago, whitedawg22 said:

LOL secret document...   I swear if anyone saw it you'd be so disappointed.  Its literally a super simple excel spreadsheet.
If you check my post history I try to give some info when i think everyone will appreciate it.  and i don't want to say what my job is because I'm the only one with that job so its pretty easy to connect the dots and i def don't want to lose my job haha. Can i just say I'm one of the people that has that info because I need it and leave it at that?   

@canzman - For your preseason week 2 games i think you have everything right - Browns, Cowboys, Eagles and Titans are the 4 teams wearing white at home this week-- so figure their opponents are wearing color. And the Panthers are wearing blue alts.   The other games are primary color home, white road (including Dolphins wearing color at home - and yay there's a good amount of that this year!).

Pants are NOT on the uniform grid, only jerseys. So some teams have interchangeable pants but they can wear whatever combo they want and decide whenever they want.  So i can't say for sure if all your pants are right.

btw --- any rumor you heard about the Cowboys wearing navy more often at home is very misleading.  Its true if in the past they wore it ZERO at home.. but don't expect it with any frequency.

29 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Which is why it's odd that an "insider" would be on this casual thread in the first place. What he's saying sounds believable though.

I don't find it that odd. If he's someone who works in a job related to NFL equipment, design, or merchandising, then this is probably one of the better communities on the internet to hang out and shoot the breeze.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

1 hour ago, whitedawg22 said:

I don't find it that odd. If he's someone who works in a job related to NFL equipment, design, or merchandising, then this is probably one of the better communities on the internet to hang out and shoot the breeze.

I've been on these boards since 2005

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

So do the Browns have 2 color games for orange jerseys and 6 for white or are there at least a few color home games?

That's not really known unless they put out a uniform schedule like a few teams do.

On 8/15/2017 at 5:54 PM, NFLfan10 said:

So do the Browns have 2 color games for orange jerseys and 6 for white or are there at least a few color home games?

Including preseason there's 7 white and 3 color home games.  And I don't see the orange jersey listed as an alt so Im

assuming all 3 color games are brown. They're wearing color on the road for 1 game which I also assume is brown because again orange isn't even listed as an option this year. 

1 hour ago, goforbroke said:

Including preseason there's 7 white and 3 color home games.  And I don't see the orange jersey listed as an alt so Im

assuming all 3 color games are brown. They're wearing color on the road for 1 game which I also assume is brown because again orange isn't even listed as an option this year. 

Thanks for sharing!! I'm assuming the London home game is a brown jersey game and then maybe the 2 in December against BAL and GB? And the road game is probably at Baltimore Week 2, although the Ravens wore purple at home right off the bat last season.

Does this mean all the other teams have their alternate jerseys listed?

33 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Thanks for sharing!! I'm assuming the London home game is a brown jersey game and then maybe the 2 in December against BAL and GB? And the road game is probably at Baltimore Week 2, although the Ravens wore purple at home right off the bat last season.

Does this mean all the other teams have their alternate jerseys listed?

I dont want to say because the Browns didn't release their uniform schedule.  But the road color game is a preseason game.   It says when teams are wearing alts, throwbacks, or color rush and then says what color those jerseys are.  To be clear its not the team's style sheet... the Browns orange jersey is def still on their style sheet.  This is literally an excel spreadsheet -- a grid with little C's and W's for every team each week. that's all. 

1 hour ago, goforbroke said:

I dont want to say because the Browns didn't release their uniform schedule.  But the road color game is a preseason game.   It says when teams are wearing alts, throwbacks, or color rush and then says what color those jerseys are.  To be clear its not the team's style sheet... the Browns orange jersey is def still on their style sheet.  This is literally an excel spreadsheet -- a grid with little C's and W's for every team each week. that's all. 

I'm thinking it is next week in Tampa when Cleveland wears brown,.

Watching Eagles/Bills (Bills look great as usual) it is so jarring just how dated everything about the Eagles look is. It just drips 1997-2001 (with of course the thick black toilet seat collar for good measure) but from cartoon wings on the helmet to the cartoon bird to the way too thick black drop shadow numbers (which look so thick and heavy) to the cartoonish wordmark that looks like it may as well be on a 90's energy drink can.

18 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Is the one color road game in the regular or preseason?

4 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The Dolphins uniform schedule is up. Miami will wear white at home against the Bucs, Titans, and Jets. Aqua against the Saints, Raiders, and Broncos. Throwbacks against the Patriots and Bills.

The game vs the Titans is one of two I predict Tennessee will go Columbia over White (the other one being week 2 in Jacksonville).

Archived