2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Are the cowboys wearing their white color rush pants or do they have another one?

If it is the color rush pants, that would be the first time a color rush element of the uniform (I think) is worn with a regular uniform

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Here's a crazy idea... there's nothing wrong with the current Titans uniforms... from the neck down. The helmet is the only thing that needs to be changed.

The helmet is definitely my least favorite aspect of their uniforms. I don't totally hate it, but I'd probably rate it as below average. Everything else is good as long as they don't get too wacky with the combos like columbia blue over navy. 

43 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Teams don't have to wear color rush anymore as long as their whole uniform is 1 color and there's no color blind problems

I was really hoping the NFL would force the Browns to wear their color rush uniforms at least once. Allowing them to wear all white every single week is an embarrassment.

44 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Teams don't have to wear color rush anymore as long as their whole uniform is 1 color and there's no color blind problems

So that explains a bit with the Patriots and the white pants deal.  Out of all the the Color Rush jerseys released, I can see a couple of them being brought in as a new alternate for teams such as Seattle.  I've never been a fan of the "wolf gray" alternate for them.  That neon green or whatever the hell colour it is called would fit better in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

I was really hoping the NFL would force the Browns to wear their color rush uniforms at least once. Allowing them to wear all white every single week is an embarrassment.

Well, the "Home" Brown colour look is just ugly.  Out of the entire uniform set the Browns have, the orange alternate is my favourite followed very closely by the Cour Rush that will not be worn.

1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

Does this mean elements from the CR uniforms can be used separately? For example, the Falcons can wear their throwback white pants with their CR jersey?

2 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Does this mean elements from the CR uniforms can be used separately? For example, the Falcons can wear their throwback white pants with their CR jersey?

Well if the Cowboys are wearing the white color rush pants with their navy jersey next week, I guess so.

4 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

I'm starting to wonder if we will ever see the Browns' CR uniforms on the field. Didn't wear them last year, won't this year. Gonna have two years left before the new sets come in 2020.

2 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

I think you have to get special permission for that but I'm pretty sure the NFL would approve most of them

If that's the case I really want to see Seattle wear the green CR socks with the white over blue combo.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

18 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

If that's the case I really want to see Seattle wear the green CR socks with the white over blue combo.

Also time for my default bills look on madden. 

Blue jersey, white pants, red CR socks. 

Also my default road for the bills. 

White jersey, blue pants, and red/white socks 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

4 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

I think you have to get special permission for that but I'm pretty sure the NFL would approve most of them

More teams really need to do this more. Seattle's green jerseys with blue pants and green socks, Buffalo's red tops with white (or maybe blue?) pants and red socks, Washington's yellow tops with burgundy pants and yellow socks, Miami's orange tops with white pants and orange socks, and so forth. Actually, this is what Color Rush™ should have been from the beginning.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

8 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Hopefully next year due to this flexibility ruling, the Raiders can finally go all black. It's what I wanted the moment I heard of the Color Rush program happening and it would be a huge missed opportunity if it never happened.

What I would like to see is mix and match with the jerseys and pants. I'd love to see Dallas wear the double star jerseys with silver pants, the Dolphins somehow break out Orange pants for a game, maybe the Bills in red jerseys and white pants, etc.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived