2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

11 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Atlanta's red #ColorRush pants would look sweet with their regular white jerseys, to break up the mono-white road look

Gawd, I wish MORE teams would do away from mono white- all levels. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

For aesthetic purposes, they should go gray. 

I think the last two times they played in Florida (vs Dolphins, Bucs) they wore gray pants

Yeah in 2012 they went blue over grey at Miami and last year they went white over grey in Tampa Bay. I was hoping Seahawks might go all white but it looks like it'll be white over navy because the Seahawks have never worn white over grey more than once in a season

21 hours ago, lahaye7 said:

Generally I agree, although I think some teams benefit from the all-white look (Chiefs, Ravens, Bengals, etc.).

NSFCvyu.png

Browns are in brown/white/brown. Looks like no orange pants this year for whatever reason.

Titans are sticking with the navy pants and ruining a matchup that hasn't been played since 2005. It seemed last year that columbia blue had become their primary road pant color, but apparently not.

Here are my Top 5 disappointments this season (excluding the Rams situation that we all hate)

1. Chargers all white/all navy

2. Browns all white most games

3. Eagles lack of green pants

4. Titans use of white/navy

5. Teams like BUF, TB, BAL favoring all white over colored pants

On 12/8/2017 at 10:55 AM, lahaye7 said:

I couldn't agree more. Makes it even worse when a white helmet is involved.

As for white/gray, I put it in the same category as white/white. There's almost no color involved, so that's why I prefer to see the Seahawks in white jerseys/blue pants on the road. With the exception of the Raiders, I don't like white/gray.

16 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Yeah in 2012 they went blue over grey at Miami and last year they went white over grey in Tampa Bay. I was hoping Seahawks might go all white but it looks like it'll be white over navy because the Seahawks have never worn white over grey more than once in a season

They're going blue pants. 

So we are gonna hate white over blue vs teal over black. 

Go A's!

The Cowboys do look great this week, in my opinion it’s an improvement on their already strong blue uniform.

And it’s great to see the Giants in this look again! As a Redskins fan who started watching the NFL in the 80s, this is the Giants! Even if the Colour Rush gets the chop after this season, I hope the Giants keep this as an alternate, and whip it out once a year.

18 minutes ago, H11K said:

Giants need to adopt their color rush set as their primaries asap. Those uniforms are stunning.

I can't stand the Giants; but this is an improvement over their regular blue jersey with no red, and their regular white jersey with no blue

Archived