2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So was I the only one who thought the Cowboys uniforms DIDN'T look good?  I'm not a fan of the helmet, jersey and pants being three different colors (Steelers' road unis a notable exception due to longevity of the combo).

It's where I sit.

41 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

So was I the only one who thought the Cowboys uniforms DIDN'T look good?  I'm not a fan of the helmet, jersey and pants being three different colors (Steelers' road unis a notable exception due to longevity of the combo).

I liked how the white pants looked with the navy jerseys as a one time thing, but the silver pants are definitely the better and more cohesive option, IMO. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some 24 hours from the completion of the game to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself.

Regular Season Week 15 (Part1)
Broncos @ Colts
lCIxKUR.jpg5d6246W.jpg
Bears @ Lions
aMl3xR9.jpgvexe8lK.png
Chargers @ Chiefs
bMJZQKo.jpgBS06w7o.jpg
Texans @ Jagaurs
GuSGHmn.jpgK6X6eOv.jpg
Ravens @ Browns
mWWfyxX.jpgOESd1Lx.jpg
Packers @ Panthers
peAip6i.jpg6d5AGlI.jpg
Dolphins @ Bills
9CeqRvt.pngwUXHPNl.jpg
Bengals @ Vikings
XtP1a7s.jpgUjyaszf.jpg

26 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Bears vs Lions is gonna look HORRIBLE. Also hopefully Rams wear white pants so there isn't too much navy vs the Seahawks

At least the Lions Color Rush jersey colour does not look like dirty water (see Seahawks and Patriots)

Still don't see why the Browns would randomly go back to white at home in December, but Goforbroke hasn't been wrong about anything so I believe it.

I think the Bengals will stick with the black pants, as that has clearly been their preference and they won their last game in them at Denver. Would bring a lot to this match up. If they do go white pants, let's hope for black socks. Hate how similar that all white/orange sock look is now with both Cleveland and Cincinnati.

My nominees for the "fugliest" matchup for week 15--in no particular order:  Jets at Saints, Texans at Jaguars, and Rams at Seahawks

As maligned as Jacksonville's #ColorRush kit is, I'd prefer to see it (as they didn't have a Thursday night game) with the Texans in navy over white.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Still don't see why the Browns would randomly go back to white at home in December, but Goforbroke hasn't been wrong about anything so I believe it.

I think the Bengals will stick with the black pants, as that has clearly been their preference and they won their last game in them at Denver. Would bring a lot to this match up. If they do go white pants, let's hope for black socks. Hate how similar that all white/orange sock look is now with both Cleveland and Cincinnati.

If the Browns go white at home, then wear orange or brown pants at home.  Do something radical instead of all white at home.  Would look better than the lame all white.

Please click the link to rate the NFL Week 14 Uniform Match Ups. I beleive we have some nice looking matchups this week, especially for teams I feel have normally ugly uniforms (Buccaneers). 

The survey results will be posted on Wednesday, December 13th on this page and on the Uni Watch Fans Facebook and Blog

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I agree

In Week 16 - Cowboys are the only team wearing white at home, Seahawks in color on the road.

And there's one color alternate scheduled.

Finally Week 17 - everyone is wearing color at home, white on the road.  There are two color throwbacks and one white throwback (which everyone has been asking about all season)

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

5 hours ago, canzman said:

Bears @ Lions
aMl3xR9.jpgvexe8lK.png

After Cowboys wore navy against Chargers in powder I guess anything goes - but I'm still not sold on this being enough contrast.  Originally on the schedule Bears were supposed to wear white, but maybe someone looked at the Lions gray uniforms and decided that Bears should wear Navy.  I haven't seen the Lions uniforms in person but from the images I've seen they look very dark.  So we'll see.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

13 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

In Week 16 - Cowboys are the only team wearing white at home, Seahawks in color on the road.

And there's one color alternate scheduled.

Finally Week 17 - everyone is wearing color at home, white on the road.  There are two color throwbacks and one white throwback (which everyone has been asking about all season)

Is the white throwback buffalo? 

Archived