2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

Best look for the Titans for me is in this order.

Columbia over Navy pants

Navy over White pants

Columbia over White pants

White over Columbia pants

Navy over Columbia pants

But that's just my 2 cents.I'm sure there are many opinions on this board.Anything but all Navy.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Columbia over White as default home combo

White over Columbia as default road combo

Mono-white for home opener, if it's a non-primetime kickoff.

Mono-Columbia for prime-time home games on Sunday or Monday

An Oiler-themed throwback/alt (the helmet would get the Oilers logo, along with a center-stripe matching the old helmet). I am actually torn between this and using the navy as an alternate (one time to be worn with white pants; the other with Columbia bottoms)

All-red for Color rush--the only exception is that the jersey would be red all over, with no secondary color yoke

1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

I wish the Seahawks would do something other than all navy for every home game. Mix in some grey pants every once in awhile

Other mono-dark teams like the Saints, Titans, Jaguars, and Chargers could also take a hint. At least Tennessee is using the light blue pants tomorrow with their navy tops.

58 minutes ago, Ark said:

Marcus+Mariota+Tennessee+Titans+v+Kansas

murray.jpg?w=1200

This is by far the best Titans set... they should wear it every game.

Yep, this is the only current combo of theirs that satisfies my OCD. The shoulder yoke matches the color of the pants, the color sequence of the helmet stripes match those of the pants, the TV numbers match the front/back numbers, and the socks tie in to the numbers and facemasks. All of their other combos have fairly significant flaws, IMO.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

4 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

I wish the Seahawks would do something other than all navy for every home game. Mix in some grey pants every once in awhile

Why do they bother to announce this?  Look, we all know you idiots are going to wear this same horrible mono-garbage you always wear.  

Damn, I hate this uniform.  I find it infuriating in a way I can't even explain.  I hope they lose so I don't have to look at it in the playoffs.

Monochrome has been Seattle's signature look since 2002. In addition to that, the franchise has had it's best years with it. The design may change as time goes on, but monochrome may be here to stay in Seattle. I think a departure from would cause a major fan backlash at this point.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

.  I hope they lose so I don't have to look at it in the playoffs.

If they make it, they would be a wild card--and probably play in Carolina or LA. The Rams love their WAH look; and the Panthers prefer white over black for home playoff games.

6 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Why do they bother to announce this?  Look, we all know you idiots are going to wear this same horrible mono-garbage you always wear.  

Damn, I hate this uniform.  I find it infuriating in a way I can't even explain.  I hope they lose so I don't have to look at it in the playoffs.

Seahawks would never wear all navy in the playoffs unless they play the Rams or Panthers in which case they might wear grey pants with the navy jerseys. If they don't play those 2 teams then they'll most likely wear white jerseys and navy pants

Archived